Non-member
    Post Thanks / Like

exhaust/inlet manifold gasket.

my m8s just got my new engine back in. all the bolts snapped on the water pump. so we took the head off. got the pump off now.

i need to order exhaust/inlet gaskets. as i just ordered the r11102 from gsf

if i was to order this

R11402CYLINDER HEAD GASKET SET R5 GT TURBO 20.40

from them would that include the gaskets im after and what else is in there does anyone know? cheers

Post Thanks / Like

Re: exhaust/inlet manifold gasket.

yes,the exhaust gaskets are in that pack,also includes the uprated gasket,waterpump gasket,rocker gasket & washers,carb gaskets,i think you get valve stem seals too

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by tom t View Post
    my m8s just got my new engine back in. all the bolts snapped on the water pump. so we took the head off. got the pump off now.

i need to order exhaust/inlet gaskets. as i just ordered the r11102 from gsf

if i was to order this

R11402CYLINDER HEAD GASKET SET R5 GT TURBO 20.40

from them would that include the gaskets im after and what else is in there does anyone know? cheers
    The payen set includes a head gasket, rocker cover gasket, inlet/exhaust manifold gasket, waterpump gasket, the blanking plate gasket on the other side of the head, fibre washers for the rocker cover, 2 of the carb. base gaskets and i'm pretty sure it also has the distributor to block gasket too.

Should have some thing similar to the above in it.

Non-member
    Post Thanks / Like

awesome cheers for ya help just ordered it. well was in stock, and a copper core rad.

thanks again