Post Thanks / Like

Sniping software on ebay!

Really pissed off with a member on here outbidding me on some brake discs using sniping software? I put a fair bid in and was winning for the last few hours. I watched to the last few seconds then put another bid in only to watch it change in what seemed like less than a second!! Not sure what game some people are playing but its fekin annoying when your not using the bidding software!

Post Thanks / Like

Re: Sniping software on ebay!

Everything always happens in the last few seconds on ebay now m8, unfortunately the old saying if you cant beat em, join em comes into play.
    I have never used any bidding tools but if you really want something you can be dead sure someone else will be using it so you have no choice.
    What discs were you after?

Post Thanks / Like

Yep i know the feeling of getting outbid at the last minute...I've been bidding on various VR6's just as a fun car to run around in and i've lost out on 3 in the last 2 days. However i've now managed to win a decent one which i thought i'd get outbid but to only notice when i got in and checked i'd actually won it dead on a bag of sand

Didnt realise how far up north it was though

Post Thanks / Like

If I am winning an auction for hours or even days I can always be sure that come the last 30 seconds is when the real bidding war begins.
    Now I just whack my absolute highest bid on and leave it at that, the only way I can lose is if they outbid me so they can snipe all the want, the highest bid wins not the last.

Post Thanks / Like

dont get mad.. get even..

www.ezsnipe.com