Non-member
    Post Thanks / Like

Heyup everyone!

Steve from South Yorkshire here. Owner of the same Renault 5 GT Turbo for 17 years but only just got around to becoming a full member on here. I'm a self employed car body repairer restoring my car back to it's original spec.
    Likes Matt Cole liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

Re: Heyup everyone!

Welcome Steve. Great to have you here. Get a few pics up and a project thread would keep it all archived for you!!

Have a look at our shop as there are parts available that may help your restoration. Good luck.

Committee, NW Regional Rep Alex's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

Welcome Steve. Where have you been all these years?! I've also owned mine for 17 years. As Matt said - lets get a project thread going...

Non-member
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Alex View Post
    Welcome Steve. Where have you been all these years?! I've also owned mine for 17 years. As Matt said - lets get a project thread going...
    Heyup Alex. I took the car off the road in 2010 when my second child was born. Now they're older and I've got more time and money to put into the car again. So here I am. Have you got a project thread on here?

Non-member
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Matt Cole View Post
    Welcome Steve. Great to have you here. Get a few pics up and a project thread would keep it all archived for you!!

Have a look at our shop as there are parts available that may help your restoration. Good luck.
    Thanks Matt. I've already viewed the shop and purchased a sump plug washer haha. I've seen some other items I'll be purchasing though. I'll put some pictures up if it works : I've read a few comments on the Facebook Page saying that pictures won't upload?