Non-member
    Post Thanks / Like

R5gtt phase 2 wanted.

Any 5GTT for sale, after one that needs some work or tcl really.

cheers.

Post Thanks / Like

Re: R5gtt phase 2 wanted.

Do you have a budget matey? When you say project do you want a full complete car or a shell with some bits?

Post Thanks / Like

Not sure how big a project you are looking for, but I think a friend of mine still has a white E reg shell available.

It used to be a wide kitted 5 (trophy) but was stripped down for welding repairs and never reassembled due to another project taking priority.

Non-member
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by tubbyG View Post
    Not sure how big a project you are looking for, but I think a friend of mine still has a white E reg shell available.

It used to be a wide kitted 5 (trophy) but was stripped down for welding repairs and never reassembled due to another project taking priority.
    i want a complete car really dont mind doing work but think that sounds like too big a project for me.

Committee, South East Regional Rep James5's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

I may have what your looking for, I have a phase 2 red GTT it's in very good condition very OE, has had all the welding done to it and only 2 previous owners, the car is a rolling shell at mo, but I have everything to put it back together. What with working on my own all the time I just don't have the time to put it back together. But I no what it's worth complete and I don't want any silly offer's for it but I don't expect stupid money for it.

Located Cowfold, west sussex

Non-member
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by James5 View Post
    I may have what your looking for, I have a phase 2 red GTT it's in very good condition very OE, has had all the welding done to it and only 2 previous owners, the car is a rolling shell at mo, but I have everything to put it back together. What with working on my own all the time I just don't have the time to put it back together. But I no what it's worth complete and I don't want any silly offer's for it but I don't expect stupid money for it.

Located Cowfold, west sussex
    Sounds like just what I'm after what's body work like?

Send me some pics and think of a price mate and we can talk.

Committee, South East Regional Rep James5's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

Ill get some pics or pm me your mobile and ill whatsapp you a load of pic's,, slight amendment I am 4th owner and its only covered 29k, not been on the road since 1997.

Non-member
    Post Thanks / Like

any for sale have 4k to spend.