Post Thanks / Like

Engine wiring loon

Hi can any one tell me were the engine wiring loom sits is it just above the sump on the engine any help would be much appreciated

thanks

Committee, South East Regional Rep James5's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Engine wiring loon

Quote Originally Posted by Matthew Dyer View Post
    Hi can any one tell me were the engine wiring loom sits is it just above the sump on the engine any help would be much appreciated

thanks
    Pretty much as you say for the C1J, it has an earth that bolts to base of front of block and then the wires come up to the alternator and the rad fan switch and the oil level and oil pressure wires are down there aswell.

I recognise that R5 of yours with the spectra flash didn't it have a mix of Ktec and charisma kit on it? Used to be owned by Steve Light he done all the work on fitting the kit, many years back was a clean car. Got any up to date pic's?

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by James5 View Post
    Pretty much as you say for the C1J, it has an earth that bolts to base of front of block and then the wires come up to the alternator and the rad fan switch and the oil level and oil pressure wires are down there aswell.

I recognise that R5 of yours with the spectra flash didn't it have a mix of Ktec and charisma kit on it? Used to be owned by Steve Light he done all the work on fitting the kit, many years back was a clean car. Got any up to date pic's?
    Hi thank you yes it was Steve I brought it off him many years ago it's now purple blue couloir and has all the charisma kit on but had it in storage for 11 years so finally putting it back on the road

Committee, South East Regional Rep James5's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Matthew Dyer View Post
    Hi thank you yes it was Steve I brought it off him many years ago it's now purple blue couloir and has all the charisma kit on but had it in storage for 11 years so finally putting it back on the road
    Nice to see it's still about and being looked after I still remember it when it was standard and silver :-) I was there when Steve bought it originally, the guy had it on his drive for years as he couldn't get it to start (talking 3-4years it hadn't moved) within 10min's of steve buying it he had it running and drove it home of the guys drive lol the guys face was fantastic