Here's another nice car to share with you guys. I need another Evo in my life after this
This lovely Evo VIII was in with a local tuner or a few months having lots of upgrades. It was all finished up and ready for the owner.
The paintwork was really letting it down. It had a few areas painted at different times and looked as though it had been washed with an axe at some point.
There were deep sanding marks that I couldn't deal with in he time allowed but here's what I was able to do.

The car at the beginning.

Black cars in the shade can be misleading.

Wash products used.

The car was pressure rinsed, coated with a pre-wash solution and the wheels cleaned.
Pre-wash was ODK Arctic through a pump sprayer.

Wheels cleaned with Auto Finesse Imperial, Wheel Woolies and Envy brushes.

The car was pressure rinsed and another coating of pre-wash applied. I went around all the rubbers, plastics and tight areas with Auto Finesse Verso and Envy brushes to clean them up.
Pressure rinsed again before a 2 bucket wash.

Tar was dealt with using Tardis, there's usually quite a bit on Evos.
AF Iron Out on the wheels and body to break down embedded fallout and brake dust.

The car was dried using the incredible AF Aqua Deluxe.

Looking a bit better

The car was taken around to be put inside for the polishing stages, the sun light heled show the true state of the paint.

Once inside, the car was clayed and masked up ready for paint depth readings.

Onto some polishing photos.

Roof.

Bootlid (there are some deep wet sanding marks from a dirty sanding disc but I didn't have the time to remove them fully.

A soft 50/50

After

The exhaust was polished using #0000 wire wool and AF Mercury.

That was the end of day 1.

Day 2 saw us moving into another workshop to finish off the car.

Outside it was looking pretty good.

While we were waiting to get inside, this lovely Evo X got a little service wash.
AF Imperial on the wheels, Lather Shampoo, 2 BM wash, Aqua Deluxe to dry and a wipe down with Finalle

Into the workshop for the VIII, the bumpers were polished and the whole car refined (panel wiped with Car Pro Eraser after any polishing set).

The interior got a once over.
AF Total was used on all surfaces. Plastics dressed with Poorboy's Natural Look.

All plastics were dressed with Auto Finesse Revive.
Tyres with Meguiar's.
Wheels protected with Mint Rims.
Glass polished with Auto Glym.
The carbon Spoiler was sealed with Zaino.
All paint work, headlights, door shuts were given two coats of Auto Finesse Spirit wax.
A final layer of Wolfgang Fuzion was applied.

The finished photos.

Thanks for reading