Post Thanks / Like

T28 Turbo - .42 & .49 For Sale

Hello Chaps!

I 'believe' this is quite an unusual T28 turbo being .42 Cold side, .49 Hot side. I bought it off another RTOC member a while ago and in truth it takes too long to spool for my liking, I also believe it is of an old Ford of some type? I've hardly used the car since I've had it this turbo as I had a different daily, their is minimal play in the shaft and appears to be in great condition.

There are some cracks in the rear housing but they do not cause any water/oil leak etc

My engine is standard and I need to be getting on for 4k rpm before its spooled up to its 18 psi (that I had it at). I would imagine it would go a lot more than that too! It is 'excellent' on motorway use as when you want to overtake it makes a big difference.

FITMENT:
    Its fits directly on to a R5 Turbo exhaust maniford, but it fits a little odd onto the exhaust as the rear of this turbo is a 5 stud job and the standard elbow is 4. It will seal completely however.

The only other fiddly bit (that could be improved on) is the oil inlet connection. I had Pirtek make me up a connection that fitted my oil feed but the connection would benefit from being cut a bit shorter and having a female chamfer cut into one side. (You will see in the images what I mean).

PRICE:
    £120 Delivered.
    (Please note, the Forge Actuator is not included.)

(Hint: Its the bigger one.)

It had a very slow leak when fitted (engine oil level never dropped) but I think it worth mentioning.

Any questions please feel free to ask.

Luke

Post Thanks / Like

Re: T28 Turbo - .42 & .49 For Sale

I'll take the T28 dude. Paypal ok?

did you want to sell the actuator too?

Post Thanks / Like

Hi Romil,

Yes PayPal would be great thanks, I will reply to your PM.

Cheers
    Luke

Post Thanks / Like

Sold