Post Thanks / Like

Vandal SCUM scratched my raider

So just parked up in a spacious multi level carpark,went off for 4 hours,came back,looked around car before getting in didnt notice anything.shot off home.

Anyway next day i noticed a long scratch from wing,door to rear quarter,also a deep smaller scratch on the windscreen,i have not parked it anywhere else,the carpark was full of new cars,lots of bmws,mercs,porkers,maserati etc,maybe a jealous BIGGER more powerful car owner got blown away by a five and they got their revenge.

Either way my five is not a minter,but its my car and i love it,enjoy it and look after it,to think some C*** was F****** with it whilst i was not there! imagine coming back and catching them in the act....maybe not.

Anyway anybody else have this happen to them? id be more way more upset if it was fresh paint.

Committee, Shop Manager, SE Regional Rep Bigfoot's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Vandal SCUM scratched my raider

Sorry to hear that mate, not had it happen to mine though did just get my one the road after all the work, parked it at an end of a car park row and made sure right over to the end, then watched as somebody parked up next to it and still managed to hit my door

Non-member
    Post Thanks / Like

New poster! (less than 10 posts)

Sorry to hear about that mate there is some scum out there !!! I had mine back from the paint shop 3 weeks and went out to wales for the day parked it out side the shop for 5 mins I came out and some one in a 4+4 went all the way down the side of it and they drive off gutted felt sick .

Post Thanks / Like

Stuff like this makes my shit itch they need there hands chopping off

Non-member
    Post Thanks / Like

This world is full of douche bags unfortunately. :/

I had my old pug 106 broken into and they stole a snooker queue my late grandad gave me.

That was in a ncp car park, conveniently the camera didn't work in there.

What in gods name goes through people's minds when they decide to vandalise a car.

Gutted for u mate

Post Thanks / Like

hate people who do that jelous mofos
    on a lighter note i thought someone had been scratching my bonnet outside my house. jumped up everytime i heard a noise outside to no avail. until one night was having a cig leaning out my window, saw the neighbours cat jump up on to my bonnet and start to lick my windscreen. lol think it must be eating the dead glies after ive been on a motorway journey.

Post Thanks / Like

I had a full respray, first trip out in my 5 and some frecker stopped right next to my car in 4x4 and swing the rear door wide open putting two lovely marball sizes dents bang middle in my rear qtr that actually scooped the paint up at the same time as it was that fresh still, and it was some idiot getting into it too, it was right outside the pier in Brighton, the road bit there is so wide it could be four lanes and yet they pulled in so close to my car they had a job opening their door, oh and not forgetting, they drove straight off.