Non-member
    Post Thanks / Like

Hi all, and wanted!!

First post!

Hello all, new member here, though one without an R5 to talk about

I have had several R5t's in the mind-late 90's, including a Raider, and would love to now own another.

I appreciate they are now becoming thin on the ground, seems like the last 3 years has really seen a decline in numbers for sale.

So i'm on the look out for a phase 2 5 gt turbo, to semi-restore if required.

I'm not looking for something that needs a serious amount of work, ideally it wants to have a current mot and be running.
    The later the better and of course so is lower mileage as its something I'm looking to keep.

Anyway thanks for reading and I hope to start a project thread to go along side the great ones already there...........once I have a project.

Post Thanks / Like

Re: Hi all, and wanted!!

Hi and welcome to the club, there is a few decent ones up for grabs on here and eBay at the moment, so depending on budget, you do have a bit of a choice at the minute.

Non-member
    Post Thanks / Like

New poster! (less than 10 posts)

Cheers!

Yes there are a couple on ebay at the mo, the black one i've tried to get hold of the seller but no joy, i'd put money on it being pulled this weekend.
    The white one is ok, though lacks history to back up the low mileage.
    Boods in the classifieds is great, but is already 100%, and I'm kinda after something to 'make my own'.

Post Thanks / Like

Welcome squire all aboard the mad ship!

Post Thanks / Like

Welcome to the club pal. Best place to get help to find and more importantly maintain a 5. Saved my butt a good few times last year...lol