Non-member
    Post Thanks / Like

Time Attack Evo Stolen!!!! :(

Please post/link to this on any other forums you use.
    Any help greatly appreciated.

At 7pm this evening, my Icelle Blue Evo VI, reg no H15 CRP was stolen from the car park of the Crowne Plaza Hotel, Birmingham NEC.
    Externally the car looks standard apart from silver Evo VIII Enkei wheels and one piece headlights. There are no graphics on the car at present (other than a few small wallaceperformance stickers), the only time attack giveaway is a scrutineering slip inside the front screen.

There are a huge amount of other identifying parts though, so please be aware if you see it or are offered any parts - Forged 4G64 2.4, piper cams and pullies, big valve head, black AMS inlet manifold and fuel rail, buschur Evo VIII enlarged throttle body, PE 1000cc injectors, AEM fuel reg, bosch 044 fuel pump, ETS HTA35R turbo kit (3 days old!!!)with black ceramic ETS manifold with EGT sensor, Greddy intercooler (black), modified blitz nur spec exhaust with silenced decat pipe, Ohlins R&T (jap spec - silver with blue springs) with blue cusco top mounts, black AP 6 pot fronts, 2x twin SPA gauges in A pillar pods (oil temp/pressure, temp/temp, both black), Power FC with hand commander on display, black AVC-R, glove box pc with single din touchscreen monitor and digital TV tuner, LM1 wideband kit, aquamist water injection, 3 day old racetech 40 battery, one-off 3" stainless intercooler pipework, HKS Pro dump valve, Cusco braces ( top upper and rear upper 3 points, boot floor brace, lower 2 point and lower 5 point), ingalls stiffy, RS rear diff, recently rebuilt 5 speed GSR gearbox with heat treated and shot peened gears and HKS Kansai 4.11 final drive, metallic blue rocker cover with breather set up (oil return to sump and cusco can), racetech straight top radiator hose, coil-on-plug, ralliart mat set including boot mat (boot also had some tools and an LM1 case and kit in it) MLR fronts and rear black seat cover set, Rallytech carbon mirrors, carbon radiator cooling panel, carbon plug cover and timing belt cover, low mileage replacement propshaft and transfer box, Sony 10disc CD changer under passenger seat and Sony head unit, silver ducted intake into foglight recess with massive K&N, DBA 4000 series slotted rear discs, carbotech xp10 front and rear, Evo VIII Enkei with Goodyear Eagle F1's, FC datalogit box permanently installed, Necvox digital aerial on rear parcel shelf, twin HID setup on headlights etc etc etc!!
    In the boot were also a Tomtom, ladies Pink fleece anorak, pair of brown leather shoes, tap and die set, ratchet spanner set, 4xNGKBR8EIX plugs and various other small tools.

I'm sure there is more that I've forgotten about, but I'll add to this when I can.

I've owned this car for around 5 years and put a huge amount of time into it and over 100k miles on it. It would mean alot to me if I could get it back.
    As I said, any help greatly appreciated.

Please either contact me or Solihull Police.

I am offering a healthy reward to anyone with information that leads to recovery of this car.

Thanks.

Post Thanks / Like

Re: Time Attack Evo Stolen!!!! :(

Thats awful.

I hope it turns up soon.

Any news so far?

Post Thanks / Like

So that's yours? Not copied off another forum? Sounds bad

Non-member
    Post Thanks / Like

No it's not my car, i copied it from MLR forum, thought the more people that get to see it the more chance of the poor guy has of getting it back or at least catching those responsible. The police have cctv footage of an impreza driving into the car park and one of the occupants holding up the barrier behind the impreza to let the evo through so at least they have something to go on.

Post Thanks / Like

How did they rob it? Must of had the keys surely.. It would have an alarm and imobiliser I would have thought..

Either way, I'd be devastated. It's why I don't like leaving my cars ANYWHERE other than my drive, with the big electric fence stopping anyone from robbing it.

Non-member
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by BriC View Post
    How did they rob it?
    I would guess it was lifted..?!? unless you're names Nicholas Cage or Angelina Jolie

Post Thanks / Like

Always makes me laugh, those stupid films where they just hotwire a 100K top of the range brand new car

Post Thanks / Like

gutted i know how this feels as my evo 6 was stolen from star city carpark

loved this motor

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by bye_all_c_ya View Post
    was stolen from star city carpark
    last seen being driven by several small dark haired gentlemen, sitting far too far back in their seats...... bad times mate

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by bye_all_c_ya View Post
    gutted i know how this feels as my evo 6 was stolen from star city carpark

loved this motor
    Star City car park is not a nice area

Post Thanks / Like

New poster! (less than 10 posts)

gutting to hear but surely after spending that ammount a tracker would'nt of gone a miss....
    hope it gets found anyway and hopefully in one peice...

Post Thanks / Like

New poster! (less than 10 posts)

will keep the eyes peeled,

And hopefully you will all join me in wishing that if it is never found then also the shyster theiving scum spawn of toejam are never found too and that they be upside down in it and on fire for what would be an agonizing amount of time and nobody comes to help whereupon they wither away but dont actually die for a good few weeks after all the while stray dogs have started to eat their extremities and wasps are stinging their eyeballs .AMEN. but i do hope he gets it back moreso