Non-member
    Post Thanks / Like

Urgent help!! Please

Hi guys, was woundering does anyone no where I can get all new door seals boot seals and window seals, my r5 looks like the titanic and I'm sure a family of goldfish could happily live there any advice guys were to go or any one have spares?

Post Thanks / Like

Re: Urgent help!! Please

Assuming you've tried Renault already and like so many other parts, they've run out?

I'd scan the classifieds (or facebook groups) for people breaking their 5 - this in definitely the cheapest way to get all the bits you need.
    Failing that, I'm 99% sure Mike@GTTSpares has everything you need in stock. https://www.rtoc.org/boards/member.php?u=380
    Bob @ CGB might also have what you need http://www.cgbmotorsport.net/

Non-member
    Post Thanks / Like

Cheers mate no good on the breaking no one gets back to me when I ask, cgb I've checked there website n nout but I will try renault didn't think they would stock them

Post Thanks / Like

Forget the websites mate, pick the phone up and call them. I guarantee both mike and bob have them, do you have a sunroof?

Non-member
    Post Thanks / Like

No mate no sunroof, just damp in the boot and a sopping wet floor on drivers side ill ring them in the morning thanks for your help, do they have new?

Post Thanks / Like

Not sure buddy, best to ask mike.

Committee, Shop Manager, SE Regional Rep Bigfoot's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

Got a brand new boot seal still in package

Non-member
    Post Thanks / Like

Cheers Bigfoot how much? Is it for a phase 2?

Committee, Shop Manager, SE Regional Rep Bigfoot's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Bubblebagmagic View Post
    Cheers Bigfoot how much? Is it for a phase 2?
    They are the same for both phases. Make an offer really. They are about £50 new from Renault if still available.

Non-member
    Post Thanks / Like

New poster! (less than 10 posts)

hi,im currently rebuilding a bare shell. iv managed to find brandnew exact rubbers. I purchased quarter glass seals, door seals (had mint tailgate seal) but you can purchase this from this place. I also got under bonnet trim and seals. you buy this in metre lengths. you measure and pick out the type you want. I can tell you codes and how many metres if you like. its excactly same as original and fits good, and is good quality and super service. . paid £30 for pair doorseals! free p+p......its priority plant. shop on ebay...car,van,caravan rubber seal sample pack..

Post Thanks / Like

have you got a link evogill for door seals etc or ebay item number?

Non-member
    Post Thanks / Like

New poster! (less than 10 posts)

hi, not sure how to do link... so heres the item and no for ebay.. quarter glass window rubbers..261014896247. I ordered 5 metres...door seal appetures.170868404116. I got 8 metres. underbonnet bulkhead rubber (between battery and engine) 170717620750. and thin edging that does scuttle and wing edges.170619882494.. it only comes in metres. I had some left over. just measure you appeture first. think its around 7 metres, but I wanted to make sure I had more than enough. they also do the tailgate seal. but you will have to measure yours and compare sizes to the one on site. I brushed waxoil on appetures first, then a bead of clear silicone on edge of joints before pushing together. then wipe clean. hope this helps