Non-member
    Post Thanks / Like

Carb Linkage - need one making ????

Hi all , anyone in the west midlands area who is good at sorting out a Linkage ? Got a 32DAT Weber , cant figure out how to re do the linkage on my R17 . Antony

Post Thanks / Like

Re: Carb Linkage - need one making ????

i'm sure we can sort something out?

Non-member
    Post Thanks / Like

Are you a Jack of all trades Sparkie !!! . Well if you can that would be great , do have a nice unit in Cradley Heath area ( B65 ) . Don't get there in the week but around most week ends . Trying a new angle on the fueling problem today , going to run the return line to a fuel can to bypass the tank , last try it was flooding when switched off only ???? , could live with that if I had to as I have the pump on a switch and always let it idle before switching off ( thus draining ant pressure build up . temp only ) Antony

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by r17antony View Post
    Are you a Jack of all trades Sparkie !!! . Well if you can that would be great , do have a nice unit in Cradley Heath area ( B65 ) . Don't get there in the week but around most week ends . Trying a new angle on the fueling problem today , going to run the return line to a fuel can to bypass the tank , last try it was flooding when switched off only ???? , could live with that if I had to as I have the pump on a switch and always let it idle before switching off ( thus draining ant pressure build up . temp only ) Antony
    Flooding when switched off? Surely thats a problem with the carb, obviously it should not fuel when the engine is off!

Non-member
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by DaveL485 View Post
    Flooding when switched off? Surely thats a problem with the carb, obviously it should not fuel when the engine is off!

Yes that's what I thought ? only problem if I run the return to a fuel can , then it wont do it at all ? and I can reduce the fueling down to somewhere where it should be , AFM was at 10 now 12.5- 13 , big difference when on idle . The return in the tank is only 3mm internal size for ref . Antony