Post Thanks / Like

issues

I'm having a few boosting issues. Sometimes the car will pull well but sometimes it pulls for a bit then looses power and makes a fatty glittery type noise
    I had a look at the plugs and the outer 2 are ok but the inner two have a bit of carbon build up on them
    I made a tdc wire using screened cable but I have tied it in with the rest of the loom so with the injector, coil, relay everything wiring, could this cause a problem?
    What are the best plugs for this engine I have used the Bosch super4's but want to try a normal type of plug and these have been in for nearly 3 years now so could do with a change anyway.

Post Thanks / Like

Re: issues

glittery like a ball rattling in a can? sounds like pinking? perhaps you have some fueling/aei pipe issues/overboosting issues

Post Thanks / Like

Dosnt sound like det to me and I have a nocktek box for that but it sounds different. This is a megasquirted b18ft no aei matey.

Post Thanks / Like

i really should start checking engine specs before posting lol.

Post Thanks / Like

If anyone from the Surrey meet can explain the noise from the outside or even has an idea as to what it might be that would be great. Was pulling ok a few times on the way there but leaving it didn't want to know