ok will post up some pictures at some point,but past 6 weeks or more i have been under the 5 (on axle stands) when i get the time,i removed the auxiliary tank and have cleaned off all the grease and nasty cheap underseal (left factory stuff on)

but just prepped areas that you cant see unless things are removed,surface rust which is now treated with the por 15 three step process,and then used the new two pack por 15 hardnose paint over the top of that!! super hard when it dries,the prep just takes a long time but well worth it!!!

i have checked everywhere under boot floor and found 5 areas where rust has creeped under the factory underseal,so just scrapped it back and treated it,be good for a long while now i reckon, por 15 FTW!!! this paint is bonkers!!

my rear torsion bar looks like new together with brake lines all painted as OE in nice green enamel paint

gaz rear shocks fitted and a bms sidey which sounds great!!!

front wings are off at the moment and i found some areas on inner wing and near bumper mount which were not to bad,all treated now,again should keep it back for a good long time.

all i have left to do is clean up front subframe and front panel then prep and paint that.
well worth the effort,takes time but will make my 5 last longer before it needs major work,but again if you keep on top of rust every year or two you can save money and save your car!!!