Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Classifieds Moderator
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: DAVETURBO whos owed money,parts

Quote Originally Posted by Tony Walker View Post
    Maybe a lesson in that situation is, if people need parts check there thread history, maybe state if its a freebie on a thread then you want something if its sold on?
    members struggle to man up and put a price on the items they want to sell.. grow a pair of balls, throw away your sanitry pads and ask for the money you want.. in 2012 when nearly 90% of children in uk under 3 have an ipad, the same percentage of rtoc members seem to be sh1t out of luck with any form of picture taking device for there adverts.. oh and i have hairy balls, not crystal balls, i haven't got a clue where you live so give me a clue in the advert to speed up the process..

honestly, its a big ask.. i dont think you could get more than 3 members to go with the flow, most do what they want, the rest are clueless

Committee Member
    Events
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by dangerous dave View Post
    members struggle to man up and put a price on the items they want to sell.. grow a pair of balls, throw away your sanitry pads and ask for the money you want.. in 2012 when nearly 90% of children in uk under 3 have an ipad, the same percentage of rtoc members seem to be sh1t out of luck with any form of picture taking device for there adverts.. oh and i have hairy balls, not crystal balls, i haven't got a clue where you live so give me a clue in the advert to speed up the process..

honestly, its a big ask.. i dont think you could get more than 3 members to go with the flow, most do what they want, the rest are clueless

At the risk of heading off topic....

Exactly what Dave said! And some punctuation and spelling practise wouldn't go amiss for a lot of the adverts I've seen here, along with less use of 'lol'.

Heading back on topic for a minute...

Guys I realise what a kick in the balls this must have been for you but if you do pay a visit, remember how twisted the British justice system is. Don't do anything that will turn this thieving gypsy scumbag into 'the victim'.

Best of luck and I hope you're refunded soon

Ross

Committee Member
    Events
    Post Thanks / Like

Has anyone heard from Dave turbo lately?

I just got a message from him due to my last post so he is active.

I'll copy and paste for you and then it's clear that I've not been slanderous in any way.

From daveturbo:

Mate you need to keep your mouth shut. Its Comments like yours that are making me think of getting the forum closed down. I don't have to put up with this.
    I've spoke to Ian s about this and the forum is breaking laws by letting the abusive posts to be put on here. I'm one more post away from reporting this site and getting it closed. Iv all ready emailed proforum and they are all ready scanning the site to check.

You need to google (forum abuse) to see what trouble you are getting this site into and they will see your post.

My reply:

Whoa!

Back down little lady!

At which point did I mention your name in this? If you're confessing to being the thieving gypsy scumbag that I mentioned then please allow everyone to hear your admission. However i was still assuming it was your so called 'mate'. Mind you, this isn't the first time this has happened is it?

While we're on the subject however...... It's scamming bstards that are dragging the forum into disrepute not genuine enthusiasts.

I hope you've had the decency to pm everyone else here that you owe money and parts to as you've had no problems in contacting me.

Ross

Post Thanks / Like

? im sure your post was requesting people to not do anything stupid and to resolve it appropriately?

Committee Member
    Events
    Post Thanks / Like

It was but perhaps someone isn't wanting the correct legal procedures to be followed?

Why could that be?

Post Thanks / Like

He's ripped people off and now he's the victim

Post Thanks / Like

I dont think there has been any abusive posts towards him as yet?
    Even his address, postcode and phone number has been kept private.

Post Thanks / Like

The below is not any personal view but that of the RTOC committee who have discussed this matter.

Here is the PM that Dave sent to Ian S:

I have been told to contact you about the abuse I'm getting on this forum. I don't know if you are aware of what it allowed to be posted on forums but the comments posted on the thread about me are going to get the club in a lot of trouble.

I want the full thread removing and a list put in its place to show me who the parts are owed too. Iv done my best to try and sort this mess out and all I get is abuse from members.
    The whole forum needs to looked at and if the thread is not removed and the abuse stopped I will report the forum for cyber bullying. I'm sure you know how serious this is taken nowadays and clubs such as this one have been known to be closed down for it. It's not just the thread about me but other members have been hat in the same way. Raidergtt was banned and then humiliated and slated all over the forum. I don't know if you know this but this is not legal. You need to google forum abuse and see what I'm talking about.

Some posts even say then members are going to kick my head in and post a video of it on the club.

I will take this further if its not sorted.

When you threaten the RTOC with legal action to close the club, you are threatening the entire membership so it's fair for this to be posted here for all members to read.

If you let a non member use the RTOC classifieds, a member only facility, you intentionally broke the club rules and that's sufficient to ban you from using the classifieds and also you did the RTOC out of £25 that people normally pay to join to post their ads.

But probably nothing would have happened if all had gone smoothly especially as one committee member and the classifieds moderator were involved near the beginning of thread number one and had not said anything about this.

Thread two reads as if you're either astonishingly naive or you're not being honest about having a third party involved.

You should, without further delay, offer a partial refund to Mark and cut the crap about him having to send you all the parts back.

If there is a third party, you have their address, you should PM it to the people involved so they can commence legal action or direct action. You are currently protecting him/her/them and we think we might be correct in thinking you are therefore guilty of conspiracy to defraud which might be a criminal matter not a civil one and the police would then prosecute and the courts decide on the appropriate punitive action rather than anyone pursue a civil claim just to eventually have the bailiffs turned away by your parents, or whatever, as happened with 'unlucky Alf'.

As Mart has pointed out it's not a matter for the RTOC to pursue but one for the individuals involved to take individual or class action. The RTOC currently has not the manpower nor desire to take legal action on members behalf.

The RTOC can ban you from further use of the classifieds but doing that at this stage will be counter productive to resolving this matter.

We think PayPal might want to ban you from using their services if any of the aggrieved parties complain to them and explain what you've done; letting a third party have your log in and take money.

Did you obtain a legally meaningful receipt for the cash you say you handed to the third party? If not, we presume that means you don't have any legal basis for not either supplying the goods or refunding immediately. So the practical effect of what you've done is that you've screwed yourself over.

It might that legally you HAVE to refund the people from your own pocket and pursue your own action to recover the loss from the third party.

The RTOC committee have a thread currently active about this matter and have obtained information that you were banned from another forum in 2009 for doing the same as you're doing here, ie, selling, taking payments, not sending goods. Also that you used several alias there and still owe people from there money. We've been personally given the address and phone number for Dave Byard so if we post it we think we're not contravening the data protection act as it's not been retrieved from being stored in a data base.

As far as your threat to the RTOC regarding abuse in threads from aggrieved people, well that would obviously not have happened had you sent them their parts parts, refunded, or provided a believable explanation as to why you've been able to do neither.

You've created a list of victims who are now entitled to be annoyed with you. That does not constitute bullying. You've abused peoples trust in you, you've kept promising to sort out the problems and have continued to not do so. The threads have to stay so as to protect the RTOCs paying membership from making the mistake of trusting, and buying, from you.

We think you won't find a court of law anywhere to support your claim that you've been abused. It's an astonishing claim for someone in you current position to make! You run the risk of being jailed for fraud and theft and you're threatening the RTOC!!

The RTOC committee can't magic up a list of people YOU owe parts and money to!! That's for you to do or the people you owe. Ian S did what he could already to help this by starting such a list but you've still not responded in the thread to put right the mess you've made.

You've caused the club committee to have to get involved, that does not please us, we're busy people and do not want to waste our time and energy with unpleasant matters like this.

What you need to take further is not to accuse the RTOC but to immediately refund or send the parts to the parties concerned.

Post Thanks / Like

South East Regional Rep soapymech's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

Committee, Treasurer, Memberships admin Ian S's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by daveturbo View Post
    Here's his number for all to see 07960790373.

Feel free to call and tell him what you are owed.
    Did any of you people who are owed parts or refunds phone this number?

Post Thanks / Like

I've received another complaint from Dave that he feels physically threatened and might go to the cops. I've just wasted even more of my time and read though this thread and can see only one mention of physical contact and that's not a threat. People have visited and others have said they will. Dave is perceiving this to be a physical threat. I think think there is no legal case to be had against the RTOC or it members for these comments.

If any of you can spot any comment the club should be concerned about then please post here or let the committee know.

The committee didn't wade in before as we each busy and have a lot else to do and hoped Dave would do what he promised and sort the refunds, etc, out by now.

Post Thanks / Like

07946839548 here's another number I found for him.

Trader
    Nocturnal Developments
    Post Thanks / Like

I would have thought that since dave is still a member, still and has been using the forum, not been resolving the issue and not responding to calls/texts than that only leaves people the option of travelling to his house, which to be fair is going to cost them more money and time thus making them more angry. I think it's a joke that he feels he is the victim 'hello police, I'm worried about someone coming to my house because I've taken money for something that I didn't have'
    Does he not realise that there is plenty of personal info on the net for all to see and that it would be easier to sort it out with refunds than dragging it on to the point that people do actually knock on his front door, and the fact a 'mob' could turn up is only due to the fact that he's upset a few people and it's not just one person and a genuine mistake!

Post Thanks / Like

The committee response is very very good.

Post Thanks / Like

In my defence i only mentioned the word 'visit' as at the time i saw this as the only way to either collect the parts owed to me or collect money owed. In no way am i going to go there to cause any other issue other than collect whats owed thats all

The comment he makes in the complaint about people threatening to 'smash his head in a video it' is rediculous, wheres he get that information from on the thread

I have had contact from Dave last night, he said he had no address for me even though i have given it twice to him
    The parts are to be sent today but in the lowest cost to him so that will be very basic postage. I have said thats not good enough and want proof of postage in the form of a tracking number and still hold up to wanting the parts friday or i will be wanting full refund instead.

Will see what turns up

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by chezzer85 View Post
    If he didn't live so far away from me i'd pop and see him myself.
    If you do catch up with him could you remind him he owe me £35.
    Or just give him a good shoeing and post up the vid, and we'll call it quits
    Quote Originally Posted by Markey Mark (BD) View Post
    The comment he makes in the complaint about people threatening to 'smash his head in a video it' is rediculous, wheres he get that information from on the thread
    Probably from the above

Non-member
    Post Thanks / Like

Dave has just sent me a PM requesting my Paypal address.
    So hopefully, all will soon be forgotten. Water under the bridge so to speak.

Maybe theres a leason here for all of us.
    Don't sent payment to unknow individuals via the gift option so freely

Post Thanks / Like

Dave sent me a PM to ask me to ask if there are any people apart from Mark, Scot and Chezzer who are owed money or parts. He also supplied his mobile number, same as posted above.

Apart from the above three, I saw that
    Chunk got a PayPal refund.
    kentraider didn't pay.
    simon_1561 went to Dave home and collected his parts?

So is that it?

Non-member
    Post Thanks / Like

right an update

i got my rad today. not happy at all about the wait and the ****ty way his delt with it. but the rad is spot on and in great condition. why he could have just sorted this out none of this would have happened.

mark

he said your parts are on route to ya mate. anyone left without parts or refund?

Non-member
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by r5_scotty View Post
    anyone left without parts or refund?
    No refund or parts received as yet!

Committee, NW Regional Rep Alex's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

Is Chezzer the only person waiting for a refund/parts now?

Post Thanks / Like

I've now got half my parts, still waiting on rest

Non-member
    Post Thanks / Like

Still waiting for parts or a refund! Well over 3 months now.

Did you get all your bits or money back Mark?

I've just sent Dave a invoice via PayPal requesting a refund. Not holding out too much hope though.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by chezzer85 View Post
    Still waiting for parts or a refund! Well over 3 months now.

Did you get all your bits or money back Mark?

I've just sent Dave a invoice via PayPal requesting a refund. Not holding out too much hope though.
    I was just going to bring this thread up again myself

Only half the parts still, still waiting for my exhaust!
    Taking the piss abit now, have sent many messages to him most he's replied saying its been sent but doesn't give me any tracking numbers.

Had enough now, want refund for exhaust but bit stuck as he's not replying to me

Post Thanks / Like

Well i've given up now trying to get the last bits out of him now, looks like he's ignoring my texts and messages

Can we get the robbing git banned now as looks like he's not going to do much more about sorting it out

To top it all off i'm having issues with another member not sending me bits, have i done something to upset people!

Post Thanks / Like

Well i've given up now trying to get the last bits out of him now, looks like he's ignoring my texts and messages

Can we get the robbing git banned now as looks like he's not going to do much more about sorting it out

To top it all off i'm having issues with another member not sending me bits, have i done something to upset people!

Mark dont be thinking you have done anything wrong. your a nice bloke whos always willing to give a hand to somone who needs it. just sit back grit your teeth and let karma fall into place.

Non-member
    Post Thanks / Like

what a thought this would have all been wrapped up by now! mark dont drop it so easy mate. does he still ow you money as well as parts??? rekon its time to be banned. if not everyone knows who he is .so no one should buy from him.

Post Thanks / Like

He's now refusing me a refund on the bit still missing, says he's not dealing with it anymore and i need to contact his friend (imaginary friend in my eyes)!

Ban this **** now, proper pissed off with it all

I know people must be bored with thread now, ban him and delete thread

Non-member Penfold aka The Dealer's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

He's now refusing me a refund on the bit still missing, says he's not dealing with it anymore and i need to contact his friend (imaginary friend in my eyes)!

Ban this **** now, proper pissed off with it all

I will ban him shortly...

Sorry to hear this c*nt has messed you around.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Penfold aka The Dealer View Post
    I will ban him shortly...

Sorry to hear this c*nt has messed you around.
    I know its proper pissed me off now

Non-member
    Post Thanks / Like

what a prick!does he ow you much mark????

Post Thanks / Like

This bloke is a proper *****r why has he dragged it on for so long when he could of just paid everyone back he must just love messin people around the pri*k

Post Thanks / Like

Not bored at all, were all hopping you get your money back

Post Thanks / Like

what a prick!does he ow you much mark????
    I've now told him as only 3/4 of the parts turned up i want 1/4 of the money back to cover the 1/4 of parts missing
    I've said £35 as thats 1/4 of £140, he doesn't want to give me that at all

Post Thanks / Like

But what reason is he giveing you as to why he wont give you money

Non-member
    Post Thanks / Like

I've now told him as only 3/4 of the parts turned up i want 1/4 of the money back to cover the 1/4 of parts missing
    I've said £35 as thats 1/4 of £140, he doesn't want to give me that at all

thats **** all!! you would think he would just refund you!! what a berk. has this guy been booted off the club yet???

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by chris View Post
    But what reason is he giveing you as to why he wont give you money
    Apparently he's not dealing with it anymore as his friend sold the bits, he says he's down £150 so far but i can't see why thats my problem.

Post Thanks / Like

thats **** all!! you would think he would just refund you!! what a berk. has this guy been booted off the club yet???
    I think i'll be using abit stronger words then 'berk' to describe him!

Non-member
    Post Thanks / Like

I think i'll be using abit stronger words then 'berk' to describe him!
    yea i bet!!who cares how much its cost him!! its his fault so he has to pay!! it should never had come to this

do ya want me to try give him a call????

everyone should avoid this guy.

Post Thanks / Like

I can confirm Daveturbo has been banned from RTOC, we will keep an eye out incase he rejoins

Non-member
    Post Thanks / Like

mind you he prob wont pick up to me as he got fed up with me aswell.then started saying i was harassing him.

Non-member
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Penfold aka The Dealer View Post
    I can confirm Daveturbo has been banned from RTOC, we will keep an eye out incase he rejoins
    nice one

Post Thanks / Like

yea i bet!!who cares how much its cost him!! its his fault so he has to pay!! it should never had come to this

do ya want me to try give him a call????

everyone should avoid this guy.
    If you like to mate your more than welcome to give him a call, i could do myself but i know what i'd be like on the phone and i can guarrenty i wouldn't get my money back after what i'd say!

Non-member
    Post Thanks / Like

If you like to mate your more than welcome to give him a call, i could do myself but i know what i'd be like on the phone and i can guarrenty i wouldn't get my money back after what i'd say!

propper annoying.least his been banned

Post Thanks / Like

propper annoying.least his been banned
    Yep least the **** has gone now, time to close thread i think i'm now forgetting about the missing money/parts its been 3months now since it all started and don't see it ever being resolved now

Committee, NW Regional Rep Alex's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

A very disappointing outcome I must say he was given every chance to sort it out as well. Like Penfold, I'll keep an eye out to see if he rejoins.

Post Thanks / Like

I'd be round his gaff...

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by GT Josh View Post
    I'd be round his gaff...
    It's amazing how many people say that sort of thing and just how few actually do it.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Trevhib View Post
    It's amazing how many people say that sort of thing and just how few actually do it.
    Very true... For the time and effort involved very little point in most cases....

Anything under £50 not overly worth it... If your having to drive to the other side of the country not worth it unless its for 100's...

Although a phone call to the police to report theft/scam often does the trick...