Non-member
    Post Thanks / Like

newbie first time owner

New poster! (less than 10 posts)

Helloo there yet another newbie here; had allways wanted a 5gtt since being about 15 lol now 24 and finally got one needs quite abit of tlc though, unfortunatly shes been painted yellow by what looks like a 6 year old and her sills are a little worse for wear but she will get there, going to restore her to an original colour not sure which yet, swaying towards tungsten grey though thats about it realy, ill put some pics on as she progresses back to originality seen as every1 else seems to do the same

Post Thanks / Like

Re: newbie first time owner

Welcome you should try to get along to this years national day at blyton park, its a big celebration this year take a look in the events section 28th july.

Non-member
    Post Thanks / Like

I had been looking at that its just wether she will be well enough to cum down by then, im hoping so as she runs ok jus a cuple of hiccups but a friend of mine who is also on here is helping me sort her out thinks its jus my catb thats full of crap so a re build of that will hopefully cure it

Non-member
    Post Thanks / Like

I had been looking at that its just wether she will be well enough to cum down by then, im hoping so as she runs ok jus a cuple of hiccups but a friend of mine who is also on here is helping me sort her out thinks its jus my catb thats full of crap so a re build of that will hopefully cure it

Non-member
    Post Thanks / Like

Welcome to the club Nialle!

Be good if you can make it to our club's 10th year anniversary Festival on the 28th of this month at Blyton Park! You'll certainly see the largest collection of Renault Turbo's in the UK this year!

Post Thanks / Like

Hi and a warm welcome

Post Thanks / Like

welcome