Post Thanks / Like

Im back!! :)

finally got back on here

no longer have a 5 though,i currently have a clio 172.

How's everyone been??

any records broken since i was gone??? whats scoff's,glenn's latest times? is that grey gordini headed car finished being built yet?? and i think it's stu with the cos powered 5? im guessing the engine is out for rebuild/power upgrade number 312??

Post Thanks / Like

Re: Im back!! :)

Quote Originally Posted by Nayls View Post

no longer have a 5 though,i currently have a clio 172.
    Snap

Hello.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by The new Bill J View Post
    Snap

Hello.

it's a bit like that aint it? but then im happy to concentrate on the road now and not gauges etc wondering what's just broke lol

what happened to the heave ho??

Post Thanks / Like

it's a bit like that aint it? but then im happy to concentrate on the road now and not gauges etc wondering what's just broke lol

what happened to the heave ho??
    Still got the Evo. I've wanted to try an RS Clio for ages, but didn't want to get rid of the Evo, so the 5 had to go.

I've only had it 10 days, but so far I'm impressed. It is like a modern day gtt, with better brakes, better handling, better response, more creature comforts, and less paranoia

Post Thanks / Like

Still got the Evo. I've wanted to try an RS Clio for ages, but didn't want to get rid of the Evo, so the 5 had to go.

I've only had it 10 days, but so far I'm impressed. It is like a modern day gtt, with better brakes, better handling, better response, more creature comforts, and less paranoia

the clio has a bit of everything! even faults! as i just got back from being on k-tec's rollers to sort a massive misfire at 5000rpm

brilliant mpg too! averaged 46 mpg going to k-tec

Post Thanks / Like

Luckily mine's ok in the faults department at the mo (touch wood). Just a few little things to sort. The mpg is awesome. I took mine out for a 120 mile hammering the day I got it, and averaged 36mpg! Driving the Evo like Miss Daisy, and I'm lucky to see 20

I'm due to take it for a run down to my Mum's in Dorset in a couple of weeks. I can't wait to see what it does on a run like that!

What have you got, ph1, ph2, cup? More importantly, how many buckets have you bought?

Post Thanks / Like

Luckily mine's ok in the faults department at the mo (touch wood). Just a few little things to sort. The mpg is awesome. I took mine out for a 120 mile hammering the day I got it, and averaged 36mpg! Driving the Evo like Miss Daisy, and I'm lucky to see 20

I'm due to take it for a run down to my Mum's in Dorset in a couple of weeks. I can't wait to see what it does on a run like that!

What have you got, ph1, ph2, cup? More importantly, how many buckets have you bought?

cheeky feck!! phase 2 in silver,you??

yeah,my average is around the 36mpg mark,but if u just cruise u can get in to the 50's!!

what part of dorset??

Post Thanks / Like

cheeky feck!! phase 2 in silver,you??

yeah,my average is around the 36mpg mark,but if u just cruise u can get in to the 50's!!

what part of dorset??
    Phase 1 in Odyssey Blue for me. I went to the Nurburgring with Ricardo last year in his stripped out white one, and we averaged 54mpg on the journey there. He got from Southend to the 'ring on one tank, easily!

My Mum's in Lyme Regis. She's old enough to qualify for residence now

Post Thanks / Like

Phase 1 in Odyssey Blue for me. I went to the Nurburgring with Ricardo last year in his stripped out white one, and we averaged 54mpg on the journey there. He got from Southend to the 'ring on one tank, easily!

My Mum's in Lyme Regis. She's old enough to qualify for residence now

Not too far from me then!

could maybe meet up if im free and also u got some free time?? obviously you wanna see your mum so i understand if times tight and it's a no no

Post Thanks / Like

Not too far from me then!

could maybe meet up if im free and also u got some free time?? obviously you wanna see your mum so i understand if times tight and it's a no no
    We'll see how things go. I'm usually tight for time, but that's because I need to be back early. This time I don't think I do

South West Regional Rep jesus in the seat of a 5's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

back 5 seconds and he got a hot date.... get him into some west country doggin buddy..., hope your good bud... i wonderd when it would be...... so next weeks add reads "wanted gt turbo, modified engine wise would be nice, what have ya got?"..... he he he...

Post Thanks / Like

No wonder the MPG in a 172 is good if you cruise, the only power those things produce is at the top end isn't it?

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Trevhib View Post
    No wonder the MPG in a 172 is good if you cruise, the only power those things produce is at the top end isn't it?

they're pretty damn quick actually and u still get decent mpg when giving it stacks.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by jesus in the seat of a 5 View Post
    back 5 seconds and he got a hot date.... get him into some west country doggin buddy..., hope your good bud... i wonderd when it would be...... so next weeks add reads "wanted gt turbo, modified engine wise would be nice, what have ya got?"..... he he he...

u up for a treesome?? ha ha tree! get it!?! lmao! i'l grab my coat!!

as much as i love 5's,a wanted ad will not be appearing mate