Post Thanks / Like

What radiator?

As above, I'm looking for a brand new rad, found out today that Renault are no longer making or selling these now, as someone bought the last one, but I'm not sure as to what alloy alternatives to go for, I will be running a seperate oil cooler. And the spec wise is pretty much standard bar a t25, d/c intercooler, induction kit, and side exit exhaust. Can anyone help with what's best for the oe replacement and where I can obtain one. Not after cheap nasty things, something which is good and no hassle..lol any help would be lovely darlings.

Post Thanks / Like

Re: What radiator?

Quote Originally Posted by TOMTOM View Post
    As above, I'm looking for a brand new rad, found out today that Renault are no longer making or selling these now, as someone bought the last one, but I'm not sure as to what alloy alternatives to go for, I will be running a seperate oil cooler. And the spec wise is pretty much standard bar a t25, d/c intercooler, induction kit, and side exit exhaust. Can anyone help with what's best for the oe replacement and where I can obtain one. Not after cheap nasty things, something which is good and no hassle..lol any help would be lovely darlings.
    I've got a stand alone oil cooler too, I bought a pace alloy radiator of JP. It's fantastic, put a wanted up for an alloy one and ask for pictures. Pace ones are very few and far between and I got it for £90 second hand. A tidy standard one would do the same job. So your choice, send mike a message.

Post Thanks / Like

GSF/Valeo

East Midlands Area Rep Mr Raider's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

Someone on here might have good second hand one thats not been used much? or fleabay

Post Thanks / Like

Thing is have one but had it tested and the flow rate is down 20% and don't want to risk it as I'm completly re doing the engine etc,