Post Thanks / Like

Another 5 Turbo!

First post!

Hello all, I'm Paul and I have just bought a GT Turbo. I'm picking her up on saturday and am really looking forward to it!
    This will be my third GTT. The first was a long time ago, when I was a member of the RTTOC and David Kirk tuned his cars with GT Tuning bits The second was back in 2001 and was a right laugh compared to my Bravo HGT. Both of those were tungy grey but my new oe is in my fave colour, electric blue!!
    I can't wait to get back into the club scene too. Ive had a couple of Megane 225's in the last few years and enjoyed the FCS with those. I look forward to meeting some passionate (and helpfull) 5 owners.

Roll on Saturday

Post Thanks / Like

Thumbs up Re: Another 5 Turbo!

Quote Originally Posted by Denty120 View Post
    First post!

Hello all, I'm Paul and I have just bought a GT Turbo. I'm picking her up on saturday and am really looking forward to it!
    This will be my third GTT. The first was a long time ago, when I was a member of the RTTOC and David Kirk tuned his cars with GT Tuning bits The second was back in 2001 and was a right laugh compared to my Bravo HGT. Both of those were tungy grey but my new oe is in my fave colour, electric blue!!
    I can't wait to get back into the club scene too. Ive had a couple of Megane 225's in the last few years and enjoyed the FCS with those. I look forward to meeting some passionate (and helpfull) 5 owners.

Roll on Saturday
    Good God! David Kirk, now theres a name from the past!

Welcome to the club mate I bet Saturday cant come quick enough! Make sure you post some pictures up in here!

Leeds & South Yorkshire Area Rep
    Loose Bolts Tuning
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Another 5 Turbo!

hey up denty, another member pretty close by, as lomo says welcome and get some pics up

Post Thanks / Like

Re: Another 5 Turbo!

New poster! (less than 10 posts)

Made it all the way back from sunny Scotland in one piece! Car ran a little on the warm side though. Had a good look over her and have a BIG list of things to do! Starting with getting the thing to start as she now refuses to do so .
    Any way here's a quick pic. Body work is generally sound, just the odd rust spot here and there, as you would expect for a car that hasn't moved much in the last 10 years.

The wheels look a bit better than I first thought. The grill has to go though. But my god look at that colour

I'm off to post in the 5 section for some info.