Post Thanks / Like

How was your day at Pod? Feedback please :)

Did you set a personal best time up the strip?
    Did a fellow member rescue you from despair by having that spare part/tool or just words of advise you needed to get your car running again?
    Did you witness something epic?

I'm putting together a few bits of info for the magazines, pics, best times from the day etc. I didn't get chance to speak to a lot of people and get all the info from the day so please post your tales of the good times below. Ta

Post Thanks / Like

Re: How was your day at Pod? Feedback please :)

I set a personal best for my blue 5 of 14.00@101 with a fully dymatted car, full interior and sub, amp and tools in the boot all at 18psi.

I think Brigsy, turbo ted and markey mark where life savers while cracking out great times them selfs also found time to help other members out.

And M burger for most units consumed over the weekend.
    Last edited by Logg; 04-07-2011 at 12:32.

South East Regional Rep soapymech's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: How was your day at Pod? Feedback please :)

had a great time at pod i deffo have the bug now and cant wait untill next time. it was my first time up the strip and was hoping for a good time, i was dissapointed with 14.3 @ 95mph so now am going to invest in going quicker. my car ran well all day and got me home suppose i cant ask for much more realybig thanks to fishead for getting my afr,s better at least now i feel more confident about putting my foot down still not 100% but better. cant belive how much i enjoyed this event this was mainly due to the people i had around me which make this club what it is,brilliant such as robbie the hardcore and half faced philall of you are just great