Non-member
    Post Thanks / Like

Shop order & feedback

Shop organiser ( i think Clee), thanks for getting my order out to me in good time. I now have another jumper I can live in LOL.

On another note I am just reading the news letter and saw the bit about suggestions about the shop stock. I do think for a RTOC shop it is unselling itself and we could do with some more items in there.

My opinion, I would like to see regularly bought parts by all of us, i.e. Plugs, genuine oil filters etc. I'm sure we could come up with a good list.

As we all use them and would like to see a good price, we should bulk buy to reduce cost.

If the shop did not want to supply these i'm sure it could act as a middle man and the order can be passed over to a certain RTOC member who, from experience is very helpful and supplies good parts.

Last thought, I think having it in the shop would, benefit the club, drive all of us that buy these parts from everywhere to the shop and hopefull with quantity comes a reduced price.

Thanks again

Rob

Post Thanks / Like

Re: Shop order & feedback

Quote Originally Posted by Purple_rob View Post
    Shop organiser ( i think Clee), thanks for getting my order out to me in good time. I now have another jumper I can live in LOL.

On another note I am just reading the news letter and saw the bit about suggestions about the shop stock. I do think for a RTOC shop it is unselling itself and we could do with some more items in there.

My opinion, I would like to see regularly bought parts by all of us, i.e. Plugs, genuine oil filters etc. I'm sure we could come up with a good list.

As we all use them and would like to see a good price, we should bulk buy to reduce cost.

If the shop did not want to supply these i'm sure it could act as a middle man and the order can be passed over to a certain RTOC member who, from experience is very helpful and supplies good parts.

Last thought, I think having it in the shop would, benefit the club, drive all of us that buy these parts from everywhere to the shop and hopefull with quantity comes a reduced price.

Thanks again

Rob

Not that i want to be a pain in the neck, but this is my opinion.

Good idea rob not knocking it at all.

But if the shop was to supply plugs, filters etc they would be stepping on peoples feet I.E mike and a few others, these chaps can supply parts for a decent price.. the club would be in a price comp like a supermarket.

The club shop is good for club items, hoodies tee's, club tickets..

Also i think i brought alot of ex stock a year or so ago, in the form of filters and bits alike..

Anyway just thought id add me pennys worth

Non-member
    Post Thanks / Like

Thats what I thought when writing it mate, I'm not sure how loyal everyone is to their suppliers for these particular parts.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Purple_rob View Post
    Thats what I thought when writing it mate, I'm not sure how loyal everyone is to their suppliers for these particular parts.
    Thats true mate, i know that i trust mike with my money so i dont bother looking elsewhere, im sure others are the same.

Other thing is the person in charge of this would be doing it for nothing, and id imagine people like clee's work load is high already.

i sound like an utter bring down, but just what i thought when reading.