Post Thanks / Like

PJM Rally sport?

Anyone had any dealings with these? I got bought a rally day in a lancia delta for christmas 2008 and had them cancel on me a few times bringing the last booked day up to 2010. When that got cancelled i told them i wanted my money back and they said they would sort out a refund but i never got one. I have spoken to the credit card company, paypal and ebay as it was bought on ebay but they cant help as its too long ago I have emailed and called the company hundreds of times but they never answer or reply. I have the address of where the days should take place if they still do so but dont really want to go down there as id probably get myself into a lot of trouble. A quick search of google shows that this is not the first time they have done this. Has anyone else had the same sort of problem, and what do you lot think i should do to get my money back??

Post Thanks / Like

Re: PJM Rally sport?

Quote Originally Posted by SCHWARTZ View Post
    Anyone had any dealings with these? I got bought a rally day in a lancia delta for christmas 2008 and had them cancel on me a few times bringing the last booked day up to 2010. When that got cancelled i told them i wanted my money back and they said they would sort out a refund but i never got one. I have spoken to the credit card company, paypal and ebay as it was bought on ebay but they cant help as its too long ago I have emailed and called the company hundreds of times but they never answer or reply. I have the address of where the days should take place if they still do so but dont really want to go down there as id probably get myself into a lot of trouble. A quick search of google shows that this is not the first time they have done this. Has anyone else had the same sort of problem, and what do you lot think i should do to get my money back??
    Hahah why would you get in trouble if you went down there gary...? thats funny you puppy daaaawwwwwg

Non-member
    Post Thanks / Like

talk to consumer direct. The are very helpful. But only offer advice really.

Post Thanks / Like

Not sure what to say really, but if the CC company & paypal/ebay won't do anything I'd say you could be screwed mate
    Unless you poss go to small claims ??
    As Sam said you need to go to consumer direct or citizens advice 1st & see where you stand.

Post Thanks / Like

I saw 2 similar posts Gary in a quick search, one from a locost site & one from Scoobynet

Quote from scoobynet.

I was an instructor up at pjm sport until I realised what they were like I am still owed alot of money from them so I am quite happy to give you contact numbers for them address etc... If you are near Donington tomorrow they are holding there 1st rally school there tomorrow if you fancy suprising them!!

By the way they have changed there name try www.rallysportuk.com!!

Quote from locost site

PJM Rallyschool AKA Rallysport UK

Rallysport UK AKA PJM Rallyschool Green Farm near Towcester. Has anyone had any dealings with these people, I had a rally experience day bought for me which was postponed then cancelled. I am struggling to get my refund. I have sent all the info they asked for. When I phoned this morning they put the phone down on me as soon as I mentioned refund and then when I phoned using another phone they promised to ring back and never did.

Post Thanks / Like

You paid with credit card via ebay? if so was it visa?

Post Thanks / Like

Small claims is all whats left I think. Yep seen those james looks like thats just how they get their money was thinking of going there when there closed and taking my go john

Post Thanks / Like

Dont know what the card was as was a gift il find out tho. Why is that?

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by SCHWARTZ View Post
    Dont know what the card was as was a gift il find out tho. Why is that?
    Well I know visa offer the chargeback scheme but perhaps mastercard do as well not sure, just google charge back and have a butchers.
    http://www.which.co.uk/consumer-righ...d-debit-cards/

On that link it appears Visa have a 120 day limit from when you are aware of a problem however you could argue it is only just become a problem as the date was rescheduled and then they have not honored the refund they promised.