Post Thanks / Like

Pedal cam

my latest film from the Barbon Hill Climb. Not a great time but took the class win

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qpClEN6BlqM

Post Thanks / Like

Re: Pedal cam

Another great vid Russell watching it like that makes it look like your legs are completely independent from your body! Lol a bit like Michael flattley

Post Thanks / Like

Another vid to watch this time back at 3 Sisters. Since Barbon I had found and fixed 3 boost leaks on the pipe run to the Blitz boost controler and the MAP sensor. You can tell that she is running much better as a result. The run in the vid was a 53.47 I eventually managed a 52.75 by going for 4th down the back straight and staying in 4th around the last corner. It gave me a win but it was against a weakened class as the class leading Pugeot was put in with the mod prod cars for having non standard top mounts on the front suspension. They put on 1b tyres (road legal track day tyres) and came 1st and 2nd in that class which consists of the stripped out slick shod race cars. They werent best pleased but the new class rules are clear.

heres the link http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6shA1v3E4Ak

Post Thanks / Like

Lol. There are only two gear changes in the whole run in the vid. If you'd have pulled away in 2nd, there'd only be the change to 3rd coming onto the last straight

Post Thanks / Like

its certainly interessting filming yourself. Im wondering why I didnt nail the throttle coming out of the tight hairpin and the brake pedal disapears when I press it

4th gear was better for the last corner. I have a R11 final drive and to be fair the original R5 one was better for this track. It was second everywhere.

efi-parts.co.uk
    Post Thanks / Like

Fantastic

I've had the pleasure of being in that passenger seat. To say Russell is "pretty good" at chucking a Renault 5 around would be an understatement of biblical proportion

Post Thanks / Like