View Poll Results: Was Hamilton's penalty fair? (also testing poll section)

Voters
33. You may not vote on this poll
  • Fair?? Bernie is sucking Ferrari c0ck for sure!

32 96.97%
  • Yeah it was. Just the English hate to lose at anything. But he'll kick ass again at Monza...maybe

1 3.03%
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: F1

Yeh, and it's true..

Committee, Treasurer, Memberships admin Ian S's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

I suppose it has the effect of making more overtaking 'cause a lot of time when someone overtakes now they let him go past and over take again.

Non-member
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by BriC View Post
    Lol.. What, in that it's a Renault?

It really makes me sick though, how all the other drivers went on with themselves about how what Hamilton did was wrong, bla bla bla, we all want Hamilton to lose spiel.. So goddamn biased and hypocritical. They would be saying a totally different thing if they were in Hamiltons shoes.
    So every F1 driver is jealous of Hamilton? I doubt that...

Post Thanks / Like

Fair comment Ian, i think nearly every overtake happened twice! I thought it spoilt it to be honest, because i think its all about one person trying to tame shed load of bhp and competing against other individuals as fiercely as safety requires it!

Post Thanks / Like

Well, no.. I didn't necessarily say 'Jealous' (although I reckon a fair few are).. You have to remember Hamilton IS the competition.. and a strong competitor at that. Any chance of him being penalised / set back, they are going to support..

How can you not see that the other teams are obviously going to support the stuards decisions!?

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Northerner View Post
    So every F1 driver is jealous of Hamilton? I doubt that...
    So what you think is that the rest of the field don't give a t0ss that Ron thinks they're not good enough to drive his cars. Some of them know they're not good enough and are happy to be driving any F1 car for as long as they can.

So what you think is that much of the rest of the field don't give a t0ss that they are driving a car that is not possibly able to compete with Mclaren or Ferrari and so they as a driver look 2nd rate but are still happy to finish in the middle or back of the field each time.

So what you think is that much of the rest of the field don't give a t0ss that Hamilton went straight into a top team and came 2nd (3rd) in the championship in his first year when they didn't have any chance and they knew that before stepping into their car.

Did you see that Ron had a button marked FIA that he pushed to no doubt get the not either way from the race director during the race?

Post Thanks / Like

No Ian, of cause not.. They all love being nobody drivers in nobody teams and would absolutely hate to be in Hamilton's shoes.

Non-member
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Ian S View Post
    So what you think is that the rest of the field don't give a t0ss that Ron thinks they're not good enough to drive his cars. Some of them know they're not good enough and are happy to be driving any F1 car for as long as they can.

So what you think is that much of the rest of the field don't give a t0ss that they are driving a car that is not possibly able to compete with Mclaren or Ferrari and so they as a driver look 2nd rate but are still happy to finish in the middle or back of the field each time.

So what you think is that much of the rest of the field don't give a t0ss that Hamilton went straight into a top team and came 2nd (3rd) in the championship in his first year when they didn't have any chance and they knew that before stepping into their car.
    I don't know any current F1 drivers personally to ask, do you?

You support Hamilton, I don't.

Lets move on.

Non-member
    Post Thanks / Like

New poster! (less than 10 posts)

Its a Ferrari conspiracy, If one of their drivers did what Hamilton did, nothing more would have come of it.

Turning into a great season tho. Just need more rain again for the next race,

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Northerner View Post
    You support Hamilton
    Not really.

If Raikanen had been the one pushed of then penalised I'd feel it was just as farcical.

Though maybe less of the feeling that it's a conspiracy.

Post Thanks / Like

so whats the verdict on massa then? world class driver or qualify low on fuel, get pole, drive to the flag in the fastest car on the grid? anyone ever notice that he never comes through the pack once he is in it? id much rather see sato in that car

Non-member
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by 5alldaway View Post
    so whats the verdict on massa then? world class driver or qualify low on fuel, get pole, drive to the flag in the fastest car on the grid? anyone ever notice that he never comes through the pack once he is in it? id much rather see sato in that car
    I think he is like Ralf Schumacher - if he is at the front and the car works well, he can win.

But I don't think he is on the same level as Alonso and Hamilton.