Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: impressive

Surely thats the most fun part of 5 ownership, the majority of power/fun can be had for very little money. Its the little extras we like to treat ourselfs to that cost the extra and probably arent really necessary.

Post Thanks / Like

i look back at it all and i do regret it a bit, theres more to life than throwing money at cars

Non-member
    Post Thanks / Like

i know i had the best fun with my five had it two years my ex got me sell it spent 10 k all in and worth every penny never had so much fun in a car, last year i sold a maserati cost me in total 25k fine when it going well , but if i could go back i would never never have sold my five, another 2k on respray and more mods my five wuda been heaven ten times more fun and half the price the one and only car i regret selling. want another and waiting to bag another good one and get back to showing what a 1.4 french car can do

Post Thanks / Like

maybe in the future when i get my own place, if it comes with a garage and money allowing then i will want another 5, but it will need to be completely original and i probly wont even drive it

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by 5alldaway View Post
    maybe in the future when i get my own place, if it comes with a garage and money allowing then i will want another 5, but it will need to be completely original and i probly wont even drive it
    houses with garages cost quite abit more than ones with just drives. my house has got space for 4 cars on the drive (albeit small ones) and i do miss a garage though.