Hey... just got back from holiday yesterday and went up to see how my mechanic had gotten on with a few problems with my R5.

1) Petrol tank on, all good

2) Over-fueling... has basically just suggested I turn the boost down, not sure that's a long term fix!

3) Adjusting coilovers, he was honest with me and said he didn't know what to do. I left the adjustment tool but he hasn't dealt with coilovers before. Is it literally just just a case of turning the bolt underneath the strut brace? Or does the car need to be jacked up and fiddled with

4) My window switch. It stopped working for weeks but eventually one day it just randomly started working again. He thinks I need a new motor, couldn't source me a new one. He said it's definitely a loose connection as if you press on the connection whilst pressing up, it will eventually move

5) Dash lighting. This one's been going on for a while now and I've had electronics experts, my mechanic, people that work for Renault that have owned previous Renault 5's and no one can work it out. Basically, my bulbs, fuse, dimmer, printed circuit are all fine, the unit lights up on a test unit. But when it's plugged it, no speedo or rev meter, it's crazy

So basically I was wondering if either anyone fancies coming down and giving me a hand or I can drive it somewhere from someone local off here that can take a look! I'm having an operation on the 16th September and I then won't be allowed to drive for two weeks, this means the car will be sitting around doing nothing so I'd love to get it sorted then.

Help!?