Post Thanks / Like

Credit Card Help

Iv got a credit card in April to purchase some bits and bobs, but now they have started adding interest to a card that claimed to be interest free on purchases for 9 months?!

For example min payment could be 30 so il pay that and the grand total taken off my balance is 4. Great.

I could pay it all off within 4 months, which i intend to do, but i refuse to pay interest at that sky high rate.

Any good banks (if they exist) with interest free & free balance transferes?
    Mike.

Non-member
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Credit Card Help

Committee, Shop Manager, SE Regional Rep Bigfoot's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

Are you sure it was 9 months interest free on purchases? most of them would be for balance transfers.

I went with Virgin, they were giving me 12 months interest free on balance transfers and at a charge of 2.5% I think it was. Somebody did say play.com had a good deal but haven't looked at what they are offering though.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Big Steve - Raider View Post
    top website.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Bigfoot View Post
    Are you sure it was 9 months interest free on purchases? most of them would be for balance transfers.

I went with Virgin, they were giving me 12 months interest free on balance transfers and at a charge of 2.5% I think it was. Somebody did say play.com had a good deal but haven't looked at what they are offering though.
    Yeh positive Dale, that's why I chose it, as I were purchasing a fair amount of items at various times. Still got the literature at home. I have queried this on halifax's website.
    But just just going to leave with the amount of hassle it will cause.