Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Scottish meet??

im planning to be at crail on sunday
    ive been using the 5 for work the last cpl of days seeing the weathers been nice
    awesome drives home with 10 mile detours

we could meet at the McDonalds before the forth bridge maybe 9.30/10 ?

Post Thanks / Like

Sorry mate, i cannot make this weekend as i am at the ring

Me and emma would be up for a rr day

Post Thanks / Like

Crail was not to bad yesterday , i ended up coming 3rd in my class got knocked out by a VXR after i made a mess of the start , times were nothing to write home about , i only managed 1, 13s pass i was gutted not investing in a new set of tyres ,way to much wheel spin which i did expect but just not as bad , not helped by the surface at crail which is utter bollox , at pod i got traction in 3rd at crail i was still smoking the tyres ...

Still it was a good laugh , Cheers to rusty for his help through out the day next time ill defo have decent tyres

cant wait to get a laugh at the incar footage !!

I thought more peeps might have made this event , that was the first event at crail this year its not been pissin down.

Post Thanks / Like

It was a good day Mud, i think two renault 5 gtt's was enough for crail, we don't want to spoil them. Funny of the day, was the evo 5 driver who thought you were going to embarass him, and almost did . Here's a link to the vids

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5wMPfgD-Qq8

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Rusty View Post
    It was a good day Mud, i think two renault 5 gtt's was enough for crail, we don't want to spoil them. Funny of the day, was the evo 5 driver who thought you were going to embarass him, and almost did . Here's a link to the vids

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5wMPfgD-Qq8
    been on the search for some tyres , get paid this week been looking at the bf goodridge g-force drag radials (just trying to find some place to order them through ), then hopefully ill get back up to crail and see if i can get a better time. After watching that video i got a bit of work to do on technique although with a bit practice and better rubber i should get a 12 easy , either that or ill destroy the gearbox

Non-member
    Post Thanks / Like

was good to meet you at the end of the day mudslinger. some nive vids going down the 1/4

Non-member
    Post Thanks / Like

would coem up to crail more than likely in my van as my 9's nowhere near ready if theres another meet anytime soon.

Post Thanks / Like

I'll be at Knockhill on Sunday with the 5, if it's dry that is. It's the last round of the SMRC so should be eventful. Hope to see some of you there.