Committee Member
    Events
    Post Thanks / Like

Going Dutch? RTOC does Holland. 5/7/20

So who fancies a short euro trip next year?

I’ve been talking with one of the Dutch guys about going over for their annual meet in Huizen.
    It’s taking place on the 5th of July and is only a short 30-45 minute drive from the ferry port of Rotterdam or an hour and a half from ‘hook of holland’ Ferry port.

I’ve had a quick look at prices for ferries but I would suggest those prices are only relevant for today. They may go up or down according to the date of booking. It may also work out cheaper if two people were to share a cabin on the boat rather than one each.

As it stands, the overnight ferry from hull to Rotterdam is priced at £175 return and the harwich to hook of Holland is £59

The hotel that has been recommended to me has rooms available on for around £50 if anyone wanted to travel a day early or stay an extra day. It’s only a very short distance from Amsterdam so staying on an extra 24hrs and sampling the Amsterdam night life might appeal to a few.

It’s been a long time since this club has been together for a Euro trip so it would be great if you could join in and represent.

Can any interested people please put their names below. Thanks.

Likes Matt Cole liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

Re: Going Dutch? RTOC does Holland. 5/7/20

Now on the Facebook events page too.

Committee Member
    Events
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Going Dutch? RTOC does Holland. 5/7/20

For anyone in the south that wants to go via Dover-Calais, the current ferry price is £55 but there’s a 3 1/2 hour drive from Calais to Huizen

Likes Matt Cole liked this post