Post Thanks / Like

Lowiepete's Detailing Day - 28 April 2018 - Lowestoft

Hello Folks,

First 2018 Meet Invitation

The first of the 2018 Lowiepete Detailing Days is planned for Saturday 28th April.
    The meeting venue is: The Fighting Cocks PH in Lowestoft, NR33 0NA

The meeting time is 09:30 for prompt 10:00hrs departure to a local industrial unit.
    What this means is that the meet is no longer weather dependent and I can increase
    the attendees limit from 10 to at least 15. If there are enough experienced detailers
    to support it, that limit could be extended to 20. Please indicate this willingness as
    you register. We'll be providing hot drinks, but you will need to bring your own packed
    lunch. We'll not be retiring to the local pub as hitherto.

The invitation to this meet is also to members of other Forums, so preference
    will be given to those who register first, should the limits be reached. There
    will be no machine work involved as that will happen on another day. This means
    that we can have more time spent discussing paint protection, particularly as
    some of the modern technology potions do create some confusion.

A Suitable Q Car?

There is a possibility of a need for a Q work car, that is one with a suitably neglected
    paint surface that we can bring back. Please drop me a PM with suggestions for
    suitable cars. A decision will be made nearer the time though the owner will need to
    submit their steed entirely at their own risk. A reveal will need to be made on
    site at the end of the meet.

Goodies

As ever I will be doing my best to secure some goodies so that no-one goes
    home empty-handed. I'll update this post with details as they become firm.

Meet cancelled

For reasons beyond my control, the meet is cancelled

My apologies,
    Steve
    Last edited by Lowiepete; 28-03-2018 at 17:57.

Post Thanks / Like

Re: Lowiepete's Detailing Day - 28 April 2018 - Lowestoft

Q car.....

I have just replaced a sensible family love bus with a cheeky grand espace 3.5 v6 (350z) powered beastie

In need of a decent days love to restore body work swirls etc amd loads to pratice on

If only you were not 140 miles away currently averaging 13.4 mpg lol
    Thanks Lowiepete thanked for this post