Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
    Banned
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Snetterton 300

Quote Originally Posted by car.crash View Post
    Track was great and the car was going strong until the power steering pump failed.
    Same happened to mine before I bought it. The shaft basically fell out of the pump!

If it helps, some Scenics have the same pumps and are far more plentiful in breakers yards.

Post Thanks / Like

I removed the pump last night. The shaft was close to falling out.
    Got a brand new unit off dale for a great price so should be sorted soon.

Thanks Dave

South West Regional Rep jesus in the seat of a 5's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

Eve folks...had a great time, bit of a drive but the track layout was ace..., well done andy on organising it buddy!!!
    It was wicked to see everyone, not see a lot of you for a while and what a great bunch you all are...
    Had a great time on track, it was slippery as hell pretty much all of the day, still made the most of it and drove gingerly...no full beans..
    Big thanks to luke..pigsnake for all the hospitality ,as allways , youre champion my good friend!!!!!
    Had a great time guys, thanks to all involved and that made it...

Ps, did anyone get any pics as jeez didn't...

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by dangerous dave View Post
    it was 300 miles and a 6 hour round trip...

never again
    The things you do for love

East Midlands Area Rep Mr Raider's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

Here ya go, sorry picture is abit pants Andy's camera is loads better than mine lol think he has a fair few pics, hopefully Ill get a new one for Christmas, - Ive been good this year o holy one
    Attached Images Attached Images

Post Thanks / Like

Thanks for the praise guys - it was fantastic to see members of the club there it really was.

Matty - if you look back in the posts there are some links to photo's, there are some good ones of you and the cup miester.

I agree with you the track was very slippy, and makes me wonder if out of season is a good thing or not????

I went out with Romil (who's car is coming along very nicely (speed wise, not dodgey wedged battery stuff wise) and was showing a fair amount of stuff up) who had some semi-slicks on which made a huge difference - this may be the way to go.

So Matt / Marc I would totally understand if you had some -ve thoughts about travelling so far to race around an ice rink. But it was great to see you here.

TO ALL WHO HAD A GO.

There will be more next year.

TNT Andy - oot

Post Thanks / Like

Those conditions were awesome. The sliding made it more fun for me.
    I've been lucky enough to do mainly dry days previously and the damp saved my tyres and made me able to keep up with bigger cars.

I'm back on the road and ready for another day.

Post Thanks / Like

Just on the back of this, the next TNT event is likely to be in conjunction with PPC Magazine. I had word back from them yesterday confirming, wait for this......

Practical Performance Car Magazine
    Hi Andrew, PPC in the Park is almost definitely still going ahead next year, most likely at a new location around the same time in May. Details should be confirmed and released in the next month or so. Hope to see you there!

So this is a fav' of mine as like snetty, you can get amongst some different machinery. As soon as I know anything more I'll let ya'll know.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by TNT ANDY View Post
    Just on the back of this, the next TNT event is likely to be in conjunction with PPC Magazine. I had word back from them yesterday confirming, wait for this......

Practical Performance Car Magazine
    Hi Andrew, PPC in the Park is almost definitely still going ahead next year, most likely at a new location around the same time in May. Details should be confirmed and released in the next month or so. Hope to see you there!

So this is a fav' of mine as like snetty, you can get amongst some different machinery. As soon as I know anything more I'll let ya'll know.

The club will more than likely have a stand there again andy

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by chris View Post
    The club will more than likely have a stand there again andy
    Great stuff, it's this in the proposed events section?

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by TNT ANDY View Post
    Great stuff, it's this in the proposed events section?
    Just waiting until they sort out when and where and then we should be all good nothing will be really done till nxt year with any sort of events once Christmas is out of the way we will put the list up and so on I still have kates contact details and its the same for all other shows aswell mate.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by chris View Post
    Just waiting until they sort out when and where and then we should be all good nothing will be really done till nxt year with any sort of events once Christmas is out of the way we will put the list up and so on I still have kates contact details and its the same for all other shows aswell mate.
    Top job.

Post Thanks / Like

Just seen the photos Andy,you got some good ones bud..That was an awesome day,it was good to catch up with everyone.cheers all.
    Look forward to the next one.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Pigsnake View Post
    Just seen the photos Andy,you got some good ones bud..That was an awesome day,it was good to catch up with everyone.cheers all.
    Look forward to the next one.
    Was good fella, didn't see as much of you guys as I would have liked, but that just happens some times. I need to bea bit more organised next time and arrange for our group to pitch up together. It would have been superawesome if we had all been together.

Post Thanks / Like

Sounds like a good plan next time bud.