Hi Fellas

This is a bit off the norm if you are FWD but we are running a Trackaction-Online driftday on the extra slippy drift stages at Oulton on Feb 21st. These are two tight twisty circuits which are surfaced with a low-traction tarmac that is ideal for practicing oversteer control and drift techniques. The low grip finish is very easy to drive and slide on and has the added bonus of being kind to your tyres compared with most types of tarmac and concrete. This is the ideal event for rear or four wheel drive cars and anyone who wants to learn more about how their car reacts in a slide without risking lamposts, armco or the boys in blue!

This is the kind of feedback we had from our last day there -

The track really is unbelivably slippy, but once you get used to being a bit more delicate its great fun.

All in all a fantastic day, never waited more that 3 mins in line, sometimes just went strait out again.

I will definatly be at the next one.

Had a great day..
Just got back. What a great day out. That much fun should be illegal.

Thanks for all involved in organising it
This is a shot of part of stage 1 taken when I was instructing there in Caterhams

We limit the numbers that we allow on the day to ensure that everyone gets plenty of tracktime and we include free instruction for anyone that wants it.

Our normal rate for the event is £140 but we have agreed a club discount so members can come along for only £120. Passengers can be signed in for just £10 and extra drivers for £35.

This isn't really an event for the R5 etc but a GTA would go very well and in fact it's so slippy that almost any rwd car turns into a fun machine once you get out there!

Please post up any questions that you have or let us know if you'd like to come along and I'll sort out booking details and discount codes

Cheers

Steve H