Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 123456
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: RTOC @ Santa Pod, 29th May 2009

Quote Originally Posted by rs250nut View Post
    although stu thc and myself have the bragging rights of the last two standing at the end of the night
    Not really standin thou were we dude?
    I was sat in my car trying to see what i was rolling and you were attempting to stand next to the door, you fell over about 19 times in 5mins, funny as mate, you were like one of those weebles that pops straight back up again when it falls over. Good fun!!

Post Thanks / Like

Haha yeah, you were pretty funny all evening, you kept the Northern lot and Adam and myself entertained in the wee hours

I had noooooooo idea what you were mumbling for about 2 hours, but you seemed to be enjoying the conversation with yourself

Non-member
    Post Thanks / Like

brilliant if it was anything like the time he spent with us, it was prob about ph1 grilles in unopened bags, ph1 cognac an his pink tent

oh kris what did you do

Non-member
    Post Thanks / Like

thank you to anyone/everyone involved in any way with the week end was really good. thank you all

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by fishead View Post
    thank you to anyone/everyone involved in any way with the week end was really good. thank you all

Big thanks to you for the fags on saturday morning mate, life saver, i cant do hang overs without cigs!!

Trader
    GT Turbo Spares co.uk
    South East Regional Rep
    Post Thanks / Like

Had a great weekend, nice to put some usernames to faces. Need to make sure we have more beer next time as supplies ran low and some stronger headache tablets for RS250! Many thanks to everyone who helped to make it a weekend to remember!!

Post Thanks / Like

Im not a spirits type, I like to stick to my guinness and lager hence why the congac fecked me over so much Cant wait for the next big event

Post Thanks / Like

Which pikey took my bags full of sweets and bread rolls? I was taking them home for the next day. Bottle of new JD sauce of Adams went missing too. They were right outside our tent, gay

Apart from that, the weekend was awesome. Will post my photos in a bit

Non-member
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by D4WNO View Post
    Which pikey took my bags full of sweets and bread rolls? I was taking them home for the next day. Bottle of new JD sauce of Adams went missing too. They were right outside our tent, gay

Apart from that, the weekend was awesome. Will post my photos in a bit

Ok so it goes something like this.......

Saturday morning Millie & I are packing away our campsite & Krissy M blags the use of our cooker to heat up a couple of burglers for breakfast.

After he polished them off he helped us tidy up the site & I had a quick nip round just putting a few things in the bin & picking odds & sods up

When we get home were surprised to find a nice new bottle of JD Spicy BBQ sauce buried deep in our camping gear

I think it may have been old Light fingered Krissy M who pilfered the sauce but we certainly had no rolls or sweets.

I'll post you this sauce back in an envelope if you like!?

Post Thanks / Like

Steve, don't worry about it, mate.

Post Thanks / Like

It's like camping on a pikey site, I tell ya!

Might cope without the sauce...maybe, lol

I was digging through the boot of the car for about 15 mins on Saturday looking for my sweeties lol. I treated myself to a Maccy D's instead.

Post Thanks / Like

Yeah, was me who tidied up the sauce.........thought id had been chucked, sorry

Non-member
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Kris M View Post
    Yeah, was me who tidied up the sauce.........thought id had been chucked, sorry
    You gotta watch that Krissy M!!

Non-member
    Post Thanks / Like

Just like to add Millie & I had a great time at Pod 2009 as we do on all RTOC events that involve a night's camping!!

Still chuckling to myself now at the point we realised it was Stuart Clarke & his mate sat with us at the hobo fire! "Oh YOU'RE Stuart Clarke"

Excellent organisation from Miller, StuTHC & all the other Committee membered involved as usual, thanks guys i do appreciate all you do!

Post Thanks / Like

Was it just me or was that the first time Miller has ever been drunk at an event? He was more obnoxious than me

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Adam L View Post
    Was it just me or was that the first time Miller has ever been drunk at an event? He was more obnoxious than me
    it's all to do with the calming influence, or not, of a "monitor bird"

Post Thanks / Like

Don't get me wrong, Andy, I was pretty hammered. Miller was the one that dragged me over to Mart's tent though and started shouting abuse at him when he'd gone to sleep about his blue jumper

Committee Member James_Surridge G1 5 GTT's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Big Steve - Raider View Post
    Just like to add Millie & I had a great time at Pod 2009 as we do on all RTOC events that involve a night's camping!!

Still chuckling to myself now at the point we realised it was Stuart Clarke & his mate sat with us at the hobo fire! "Oh YOU'RE Stuart Clarke"

Excellent organisation from Miller, StuTHC & all the other Committee membered involved as usual, thanks guys i do appreciate all you do!

Great weekend. Good seeing lots of people old / new, lapping up the sun, watching the racing, getting drunk, convoy there, racing DG on way back...ALL Good. Thanks to you all that know me...AND the ones that dont!

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Adam L View Post
    Don't get me wrong, Andy, I was pretty hammered. Miller was the one that dragged me over to Mart's tent though and started shouting abuse at him when he'd gone to sleep about his blue jumper
    oh miller likes a bevvy or 2, he can let his hair down when his other half (dave) isn't there
    By 1am i think we were all wasted, very. Thank god we had brigsy's van to lean on. all i remember from that point on is laughing so much i almost stopped breathing. Between millers danny dyer abuse of adam, rs250nut's cognac OD, the game of hide from the security/fire marshall and trying to open a bottle of kopperburg on the boot of the track5lag i was in creases, cant belive i missed the blue jumper abuse thou

Non-member Penfold aka The Dealer's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

I have to agree about a top event, I was lucky enough to spend the night with a bloke who's 5's been on 5th Gear, a c1j'd powered 5 owner who has crossed the 1/4 mile atm 125mph, a man who has his own smily , some t*sser who has a plastic toy car!

Miller's abuse on Mart was funny, i was chuckling to myself in bed, was waiting for mart to chase Adam L across the field but it never happened!

Post Thanks / Like

Top top weekend, as is the norm' with all rtoc events Nice to hook up with everyone again, and to meet a few new faces, good turn-out for a working day, laughs a-plenty, and fantastic weather all weekend to boot.

Hope to see everyone again at RWS weekend and/or ND

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Penfold View Post
    Miller's abuse on Mart was funny, i was chuckling to myself in bed, was waiting for mart to chase Adam L across the field but it never happened!
    'orrible c*nt

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Big Steve - Raider View Post

I have litterally just laughed out loud. What a classic moment in my life, i was just sat supping my bottle of export when we were asked who we were, my mate Mark pronounced his alcoholism and when asked my name, my status around the fire seemed to be boosted, quite surreal, proper funny.
    The reason i dont know anyones name is cos on the boards everyone has an aka and it confuses the hell out of me (i must be old.....)
    I think we should all have our name displayed and a nice cheesy pic of your self to help us simpletons, lol.
    Seriously, thanks for the support and the free beers i had a great weekend and have loads of good ideas to go forward, maybe next time i will recognise a few more faces

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Stuart Clark View Post
    I have litterally just laughed out loud. What a classic moment in my life, i was just sat supping my bottle of export when we were asked who we were, my mate Mark pronounced his alcoholism and when asked my name, my status around the fire seemed to be boosted, quite surreal, proper funny.
    The reason i dont know anyones name is cos on the boards everyone has an aka and it confuses the hell out of me (i must be old.....)
    I think we should all have our name displayed and a nice cheesy pic of your self to help us simpletons, lol.
    Seriously, thanks for the support and the free beers i had a great weekend and have loads of good ideas to go forward, maybe next time i will recognise a few more faces
    they were rubbish, I knew who you were

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Andrew Cooke View Post
    be funnier if you'd said nothing, after the Long Marston meet Mart was surprised that Fishhead was there, but he hadn't seen him. Pointing out that I'd been talking to Tony in the stands right in front of him was a quality moment

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Andrew Cooke View Post
    Ah, a member who uses his name as his name
    I must confess you were a face i recognised, good weekend had by all, shame about scoffs bad luck, been good to see him back at pod