HaarlemPaul
03-09-2009, 16:24
thinking of selling :confused:

so just thought i would gauge interest...:sad2:

http://5gt.nl/bb/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=608

:cry:

Bigfoot
03-09-2009, 16:40
Dont need to think, keep it. That is a very nice 5 you got there, sell me the radio though ;)

Jimmy_GTT
03-09-2009, 19:25
thinking of selling :confused:

so just thought i would gauge interest...:sad2:

http://5gt.nl/bb/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=608

:cry:

I'm interested in.
Can you please write some words about its condition, price?
It is really beautiful!

I think I have found the price.

You can PM me offcourse.

HaarlemPaul
04-09-2009, 09:26
I'm interested in.
Can you please write some words about its condition, price?
It is really beautiful!

I think I have found the price.

You can PM me offcourse.

Are you able to import easily into Hungary?
I worked there for a year - Szekesferhervar, nice country and great people.

oké, so car has 190K km. I have every single service and repair invoice including original bill of sale. The wheels cost over 900€ to refurbish. There are a brand new spare set of wheels for winter use to save alloys corroding. the engine and box and turbo are all original and have never been taken out. Never had a dump valve or bleed valve and all hoses and tubing are original. Been serviced by main dealers and has had everything replaced that it needed with original parts regardless of cost.
there is a bit of surface rust on the drivers side rear quarter. this is just paint bubbling. The front bumper has stone chips and if you are fussy then it could be resprayed. There are 2 very small dents in the roof where something hit it when it was parked up in a village in France. in general it is pretty good for a 20 yr old car. It runs fantastic, I never drive on boost. Starts first time every time and has never over-heated. In short I love this car and would rather not part with it but I don't have time or space to keep looking after it. It deserves a better home where someone does.

Jimmy_GTT
04-09-2009, 10:08
Are you able to import easily into Hungary?
I worked there for a year - Szekesferhervar, nice country and great people.

oké, so car has 190K km. I have every single service and repair invoice including original bill of sale. The wheels cost over 900€ to refurbish. There are a brand new spare set of wheels for winter use to save alloys corroding. the engine and box and turbo are all original and have never been taken out. Never had a dump valve or bleed valve and all hoses and tubing are original. Been serviced by main dealers and has had everything replaced that it needed with original parts regardless of cost.
there is a bit of surface rust on the drivers side rear quarter. this is just paint bubbling. The front bumper has stone chips and if you are fussy then it could be resprayed. There are 2 very small dents in the roof where something hit it when it was parked up in a village in France. in general it is pretty good for a 20 yr old car. It runs fantastic, I never drive on boost. Starts first time every time and has never over-heated. In short I love this car and would rather not part with it but I don't have time or space to keep looking after it. It deserves a better home where someone does.

PM sent ;)

Shane P
04-09-2009, 10:44
Wow ! That is worth way more than 2700 euro, you should see some of the modified crap that people try and sell on the internet in this country for around that money.

HaarlemPaul
04-09-2009, 16:48
Wow ! That is worth way more than 2700 euro, you should see some of the modified crap that people try and sell on the internet in this country for around that money.

I know but I have no garage otherwise I would just lock it away and only let him out for very special occasions ;)

Have no time either for the attention that he needs. I travel too much.
A good home is better for him :cry:

Jimmy_GTT
04-09-2009, 19:59
I know but I have no garage otherwise I would just lock it away and only let him out for very special occasions ;)

Have no time either for the attention that he needs. I travel too much.
A good home is better for him :cry:

I hope I'll be able to give the best home for him. ;)

PM sent