PDA

View Full Version : 21 problems and a bitch aint 1

Kenobi
25-08-2009, 14:44
Please help.

My car sometimes will not start. it doesnt even click. The fuel pump whiirs then when i turn the key it stops and the dashboard lights go out. When i bump it its good for 10 or 12 more starts on the key then back to not starrting.

I have changed the battery. Still have the problem.

Now after ive changed the battery, very faintly, the computer screen on dash is flashing. When ignition on the computer is flashing wilth allsorts. When i press the button it goes to G or M or the other one. Before i changed the battery the coputer read 9.9G I take this to mean gallons? it has a full tank put in on sunday. Now it reads 02 or 03 G with no decimal place, wtf is going on???

Argh help, I am loosing faith.

french_coswoth
26-08-2009, 06:45
Please help.

My car sometimes will not start. it doesnt even click. The fuel pump whiirs then when i turn the key it stops and the dashboard lights go out. When i bump it its good for 10 or 12 more starts on the key then back to not starrting.

I have changed the battery. Still have the problem.

Now after ive changed the battery, very faintly, the computer screen on dash is flashing. When ignition on the computer is flashing wilth allsorts. When i press the button it goes to G or M or the other one. Before i changed the battery the coputer read 9.9G I take this to mean gallons? it has a full tank put in on sunday. Now it reads 02 or 03 G with no decimal place, wtf is going on???

Argh help, I am loosing faith.

kenobi i have the same problem flat spot on the starting motor and also smethin on permanent live somewere like my watr pumpis on a timerand also a loose earth somewere there the most popular things mate!
also your computer screen mate turn your little back stick in your dash to the rght it will re-set itself
, anth

Kenobi
26-08-2009, 13:49
kenobi i have the same problem flat spot on the starting motor and also smethin on permanent live somewere like my watr pumpis on a timerand also a loose earth somewere there the most popular things mate!
also your computer screen mate turn your little back stick in your dash to the rght it will re-set itself
, anth

Yes resolved now thanks for your help dude.