PDA

View Full Version : Im so annoyed and angry

Kempy
24-08-2009, 17:30
Got home from the MK car show last night after doing a lot of work on it with my Dad. Closed the bar up and went home. We had been home about 10 mins or so when i went into the garage as there was a knock on the door.
My Dad answered it to three blokes all in black with balacarvers on. They hit him with some sort of bat and knocked him down, then ran up stairs shouting at my mum "wheres the cash, wheres the cash." and threatened her. I picked up a hammer from the garage and opened the door so i could get to the front door. Which they had locked. By the time i ran back round they had run out and down an alley. Im absolutely fuming. What is with people. We have never had to lock our front door during the day, now my mum is terrified. :mad::mad::mad:

Schakal
24-08-2009, 17:33
fok me :eek:
sorry to hear that mate , your mum and dad allright ??

Kempy
24-08-2009, 17:36
There getting there, there just really shacken up. Its really p####d me off. I had laptop on the floor, phones all are car keys, and they took nothing. They must have thought we brought all the takings home with us. :mad::mad::mad::mad:

Penfold aka The Dealer
24-08-2009, 17:41
Not good mate, people these days are f*cking scum.

Hope your parents recover soon, cant be easy on you either.

Kempy
24-08-2009, 17:44
The scary thing is they even locked the door when they got in, and drew the curtains. So i couldnt get in through there only escape route.

JRP
24-08-2009, 17:49
Old bill is all ile say. Remember seeing this before same kind of thing. and thanks to cctv all over the place they tracked them from before offence and where they went after.

think the responsible partys re doing 18 months now. proof cctv works.

hope you rang them

Kempy
24-08-2009, 17:54
Oh yeh, they were at our house for about 3 hours, unfortunately we live in a quite village, so there is no cctv around. Were checking the it at the club, to see if there is anyone who followed us home.

Andrew Cooke
24-08-2009, 18:01
3 guys with bats? it's probably as well that you didn't get to take a swing at them. Must be pretty scary when they come into your home.

Kempy
24-08-2009, 18:16
Yeh, some sort of battons or iron bars, I didnt see them. It could of been me trying to bang the front door down that spooked them, who knows. Just makes you feel like your not safe in your own home. Having to look out the window every time someone knocks on the door.

philg
24-08-2009, 18:20
New poster! (less than 10 posts)

God thats shocking i want to move out to the country for a quiet life. Probably a good thing you did not get to wave your hammer at them though.

Hope your family are well, we have an adt alarm on our house which you can have a panic button connected to, just a thought for your mams sanity.

phil

Junglist
24-08-2009, 19:05
thats terrible ,, hope the parents recover ,,
what do some people think other people dont have banks like in the films and have a safe behind the picture above the fire place ?? wtf

jesus in the seat of a 5
24-08-2009, 19:15
Not good mate, people these days are f*cking scum.

Hope your parents recover soon, cant be easy on you either.

:agree:..so sorry to hear that stuie` , glad no one was seriously hurt buddy ....:eek:

Chris Hebden
24-08-2009, 19:30
Sh*t the bed mate! So sorry to hear about it! If there is anything i can do mate just give us a bell!

RICHIE
24-08-2009, 19:37
if you need any help fella im only up the road were in milton keynes are you then. this type of thing happend to a bloke i work with except they locked the dog in the conservatory and beat it now its blind and they didnt take anything but its believed they were looking for the keys to the rs6. this world makes me sick

Kempy
25-08-2009, 00:26
Cheers for all the support guys. Its been a massive shock, but one things for sure, we wont let it change anything. We will still run the bar as we have, just be a lot more vigulant ( sorry bad spelling). As ive said its just so frustrating. We do it all voluntary, and to have some f##k wits think they can help themselves really rials me.
You see it on TV, but never think its going to happen to you. I just hope they catch them befor they can do it again. Were now hearing its not the first time in the area.

:mad::mad::mad::mad:

raj
25-08-2009, 00:56
and to top it off YOU would be the one that would most probably get arrested charged jailed etc if you battered the guys in your own home:sad2:
has to be said but the law in this country is an shameful and an embarresment:disagree:

Alex
25-08-2009, 10:30
That really is sickening. I hope your mum, dad and yourself are o.k. and these animals is caught ASAP. :sad2:

Big Steve - Raider
25-08-2009, 10:57
So sorry to hear that mate! :(

Stuff like that just makes me so.... http://www.durbnpoisn.com/images/faces/hulk.gif

Kenobi
25-08-2009, 11:08
I would once again publically like to wish AIDS upon said Crims.

Also If its not too much to ask I would like us all to join in a little prayer that either 1 or all of the purps are smitten in a Work related accident where perhaps they unwittingly stumble into an industrial Microwave and be cooked alive from the inside.

Shane P
25-08-2009, 12:03

Also If its not too much to ask I would like us all to join in a little prayer that either 1 or all of the purps are smitten in a Work related accident where perhaps they unwittingly stumble into an industrial Microwave and be cooked alive from the inside.

:agree:

Shane P
25-08-2009, 12:07
Absolutely digusting behaviour, the people responsible should be shot on sight. That is a fantastic looking Gordini you have there by the way

Gttnutter
25-08-2009, 12:35
I do hope they get caught and punished, and i wish you and your family get back to norm soon

Kempy
25-08-2009, 20:13

I agree, unfortunately I would say there is little or no chance they even go to work. So I think some kid of slow death Final destination accident with lots of pain.

Again, thanks for all the kind words. This thread has made my Mum p##s herself laughing, it means a lot.

rtoctimgt5
25-08-2009, 20:35
wa"""kers mate hope your mum and dad are ok mate if old bill find out who they are they should give u a tip off then get ever memeber on here to come and smash then with a plank of wood!!! and ill bring my mates 12 bore have they got any leads:confused:

Wren5
25-08-2009, 21:31
Shocking mate, Hope everyone's Ok!