PDA

View Full Version : the joy of 5s!!!

mike r5 gtt
23-08-2009, 21:25
this might just b me but i love my 5s!!:D:D!!!everytime i go 4 a blast or take the beast to a track i cant help but grin like a fool when blasting about in them!!i have other newer cars which never make me feel like it!!and also does anyone find that there 5 is still more than able 2hold its own if not c off most cars on the road??i no there small and light (and can brake alot:cry::cry:)but even my daily runner 5 which is (nearly)standard and loaded up with seats and subs still pulls like a train and theres not much that can shake it off!!and the track one is just mental!!!mayb driving around all day in the sun has got 2 me:jerkoff: !!just love seenin the faces of some people when a 20year old box flys by!!!!!!!!!and the bloke in the box is grinning like an idiot:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

Os8472
23-08-2009, 22:53
this might just b me but i love my 5s!!:D:D!!!everytime i go 4 a blast or take the beast to a track i cant help but grin like a fool when blasting about in them!!i have other newer cars which never make me feel like it!!and also does anyone find that there 5 is still more than able 2hold its own if not c off most cars on the road??i no there small and light (and can brake alot:cry::cry:)but even my daily runner 5 which is (nearly)standard and loaded up with seats and subs still pulls like a train and theres not much that can shake it off!!and the track one is just mental!!!mayb driving around all day in the sun has got 2 me:jerkoff: !!just love seenin the faces of some people when a 20year old box flys by!!!!!!!!!and the bloke in the box is grinning like an idiot:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

Nothin beats the feeling mate, all my mates take the piss but when I pass em at speed smiling and laughing like The Joker they can't believe it :D

Nick13
24-08-2009, 01:07
If mine ever goes I'll let you know how it feels for me...................Personally I'd like to do a Basil Fawlty and thrash the living daylights out of my 5 with a damn big branch.................................