PDA

View Full Version : Front Mount Intercooler?????????

bradzr5
18-08-2009, 13:06
Hi

Recently purchased a front mount of ebay but cant work out the pipe runs it is the large k-tech one and has all the parts except the intsrtuctions found a garage that will fit it but they would lyk a couple of pics of how people have run the pipe work

Any help will be much appreciated thanx every1

:):):):):):):):)

Arrows
18-08-2009, 16:50
could you not call k-tech and see if they have instructions they could e-mail or fax?

bradzr5
18-08-2009, 17:49
Yeah have emailed them gonna wait on a answer from them to see if they have a spare copy lol

just wanted to see how many ways this thing can be put in haha

bradzr5
20-08-2009, 12:42
has any1 on here got the k-tech front mount on there car????

give k-tech a ring and they say they dont supply the kit with instructions as it is a straight forward fit :scratch:

stuTHC
20-08-2009, 12:43
Out of interest, how much has a gargae quoted you to fit an intercooler mate?

Arrows
20-08-2009, 12:55
has any1 on here got the k-tech front mount on there car????

give k-tech a ring and they say they dont supply the kit with instructions as it is a straight forward fit :scratch:

Must say as a kit form they are easy to fit, more fun comes in when its not a kit and you have to work out the radius of bends ect and make it all work, i fitted my own non kit form and it took a couple of hours to work out the route and bends required then i ordered all the parts i needed, in all it cost me just short of 100 pounds with decent fittings and clips.

bradzr5
20-08-2009, 13:01
they havent quoted me anythin as of yet he just said he would lyk to see some pics of one on a car he has loads of ideas how to do it though