PDA

View Full Version : Hi guys, new to club but 3rd National Day (F758 FYC)

Rideumofo
16-08-2009, 14:02
New poster! (less than 10 posts)

HI guys just saying hi. I have an R5 GT Turbo. I am also a great fan of Peugeot, Having to sell my 205 1.9 GTI so I could bring my R5 to its first National Day and to my 3rd.

Just for the record of some comments made at yesterdays meeting, I have 3 cars all from different manufactures, I love every single one of them, but they are all great in there own special way.

The R5 being the best turbocharged hot hatch for me to own. I fully respect Renault for creating an amzing car and know good things are to come from them.

Although 24 hours before National Day I wasnt 100% sure the R5 would make it there and really wouldnt be impressed if I was turned away purely for the fact I turned up in a Peugeot.

National Day in my opinion is about loads of people with the same amount enthusium getting together exchanging stories, tips and ideas e.t.c and comparing there projects with some of the countrys finest!

See ya next year!:)

Kenobi
16-08-2009, 14:35

HI guys just saying hi. I have an R5 GT Turbo. I am also a great fan of Peugeot, Having to sell my 205 1.9 GTI so I could bring my R5 to its first National Day and to my 3rd.

Just for the record of some comments made at yesterdays meeting, I have 3 cars all from different manufactures, I love every single one of them, but they are all great in there own special way.

The R5 being the best turbocharged hot hatch for me to own. I fully respect Renault for creating an amzing car and know good things are to come from them.

Although 24 hours before National Day I wasnt 100% sure the R5 would make it there and really wouldnt be impressed if I was turned away purely for the fact I turned up in a Peugeot.

National Day in my opinion is about loads of people with the same amount enthusium getting together exchanging stories, tips and ideas e.t.c and comparing there projects with some of the countrys finest!

See ya next year!:)

Nice to have had a quick chat with you mate. Get that 5 lowered at the rear and it will handle and look even better!! :agree: Nice one for making the Journey!!

c5 swh
16-08-2009, 21:50
Welcome to the site, Glad to see another 5 down this way.

:cool:

rtoctimgt5
17-08-2009, 17:48
hi welcome from all gt5 lovers:wasntme: i missed nd but ill be poping up to cumbria for the classic car show:)

Rideumofo
18-08-2009, 01:23

Nice to have had a quick chat with you mate. Get that 5 lowered at the rear and it will handle and look even better!! :agree: Nice one for making the Journey!!

True that was the plan but waiting for my gud mate RPW (wintle tuning) to sort his beam out so I can have his old one, was hoping to have it lowered for ND with the almighthy 888's on. Was'nt to happen so out come the good old Camacs! lol

ALI-CUP
19-08-2009, 21:55
Welcome to the club mate. Nice to see your local. :agree: