PDA

View Full Version : Residents.???

raj
23-09-2008, 16:21
is there any thing online that will tell me the names of home owners on any certain street?

ive got a problem with sfs hoses who say that the hoses where delivered last friday! this was signed for by someone not in our house hold which they admit shouldnt have been allowed.
now theres a few idiots around here which ive never involved myself with and dont intend to either.
i have the name of the person that signed for the parcel but im clueless as to which house it maybe, the courier didnt even leave a slip with details on etc.
to put it bluntly they can go fcuk if im knocking on every door in the street.

paul b
23-09-2008, 16:23
the council house has a POLLING list that is available for public viewing......

may not include every house, but 99% of them

D4WNO
23-09-2008, 16:42
Have a look through your local phone book and see if you can find their address in there?

tonesGTT
23-09-2008, 16:45
Have a look through your local phone book and see if you can find their address in there?

:agree: Use BT's online directory. whack the surname in and location, Exeter for example and see what comes up. Failing that, the electoral roll should be available online somewhere.

There you go mate,

http://www.192.com/general/electoralroll.cfm

raj
23-09-2008, 16:57
good thinking, seem to have found the name on the bt site but the street is nowhere near my area:rolleyes: the street name is very similar though.

tonesGTT
23-09-2008, 17:02
odds on that'll be the explanation fella. Dosey postie took it to the wrong address. Your man that signed for it prob didnt realise it wasnt for him at the time! id be off round there to find out. Nowt to lose.

my parents live on a road where the neighbouring street was something very similar. post was always going to the same number on the other street :sad2:

tonesGTT
23-09-2008, 17:13
id be off round there to find out.

what am i saying :laugh: just give them a ring :rolleyes: