PDA

View Full Version : Bloody Barstewards!!!!!!!!

Bigfoot
13-08-2009, 07:20
Got woken up last night by my neighbour saying that he has just seen a person going through the back of my renault 5 (not my black one) and removed some items from there. he followed the bloke up the next road to near some garages and got a registration. They knew that they had been caught when they were driving past as he shown a torch at them however they decided to turn the lights off when they went past him.

Police came round and have got the details and was on the look out for them last night, dont know why they just dont go round the blokes house with whos car it is as they said its local but not in the town by us.

As far as I can see they have stolen just a 6 point gt tuning strut brace but going to take a better look this morning and see what else the strut brace was tucked under loads of other items so not even easily seen so they have to dig around to get to it

D4WNO
13-08-2009, 07:24
Oh, that sucks big time :(. Hopefully they find the robbing cnuts!

Bigfoot
13-08-2009, 07:37
Top work by the police. They have caught the theiving *******s and im going to the police station to identify my items and hopefully get them back soon.

D4WNO
13-08-2009, 07:39
Awesome! I think you owe your neighbour a crate or two also :agree:

Deano
13-08-2009, 08:35
You've got good neighbours !

My dad had his recently restored Vespa stolen from the garage and his neigbour watched two little hoodies pushing it all the way up the street but never thought to tell him :crap::confused: ..Clowns !!

Junglist
13-08-2009, 09:06
wow thats a first for the police , fast too :agree:

Big Steve - Raider
13-08-2009, 09:44
http://www.durbnpoisn.com/images/faces/Wheew.gif Pleased to hear the Police have got off their @rse & caught a criminal!!

:niceone:

phase i 16 v turbo
13-08-2009, 09:49
Glad to hear they got them! It is shame you can't leave your own property without wondering if some light fingered person is going to help themselves! Will the police let you have 5 mins alone with them, just to discuss the finer points on not taken what isn’t theirs, know what I mean, or will they get told that they shouldn’t done it and then let out to do the same tonight to someone else.

Mart
13-08-2009, 09:59
Fair play to your neighbour - A rare thing to hear of people helping out others like that these days.

Kicking ten bells of sh1t out of them would've been a more helpful process though ;)

Bigfoot
13-08-2009, 10:03
Just got back from the police station, appears the people have dumped my items somewhere, so police are going to have a search around. They looked inside the car and looks like they have been on a collecting spree around the area, lead rolls, cabling, and old heaters and copper tubing. And in the persons wallet was a scrap items card so looks like they were trying to get some quick money there.

Whilst looking around my village to show the coppers where the car was parked who took my items, they had a call over the radio saying about a cyclist accident, the cyclist went through a car window, only thing was the car was parked up at the time :laugh:

Deano
13-08-2009, 10:08
Fair play to your neighbour - A rare thing to hear of people helping out others like that these days.

Kicking ten bells of sh1t out of them would've been a more helpful process though ;)

:laugh::laugh: Ye he should have wrapped his torch roound their heads instead of shining it at them !

Bigfoot
13-08-2009, 10:16
Im just wondering if they are the ****s which took my pre-rad at the beginning of the year. Saved me getting rid of it though and getting a much better one in place.

r5 rich
13-08-2009, 10:53
didn`t Stewert from bb tuning have parts nicked from his car and Sam who got banned from this site was being question by police over the dissapearance of the items?

Bigfoot
13-08-2009, 12:05
Yeah, because Sam had a big green air filter on the car. No other items though.

They are speaking to the people about stewarts car. Realised what else got taken the old intercoolers, thats why there was a big gap there, so im after a standard intercooler in good condition. Have found the strut brace, only after they started investigating the car they moved the stuff and covered up the brace. They didn't want me to touch anything from the car, and would not have seen it. Strange why they took the intercoolers but left the rad which was on top of the engine in the back. Things are getting rather strange here :confused:

dave r5
13-08-2009, 12:24
****ers.

i hate ppl like that

dale glad yr getting it bak, altho i wud of loved to of cought um myself.

bish bash bosh

LampsR5
30-08-2009, 10:28
if you can get me reg m8 'might' be able to get you an address? if you have seen the stolen car...

Bigfoot
30-08-2009, 10:50
Cant remember the reg, more than likely not even got the car anymore as police kept it for ages.

raider_gtt
17-02-2010, 23:15
New poster! (less than 10 posts)

that cool that they have been nicked and items found :) i myself i have never had to go tho this & hope i never have to i have great neighbors wear i live & if this did ever happened to me i would be in for murder if i ever had anything nicked off my car if i found who done it