PDA

View Full Version : Anyone used Play.com recently?

Gymnast
11-08-2009, 12:29
Just wonderd as I have used them before an not had any problems. Then, three weeks ago I ordered two iPhone car chargers for some people at work and I received two HP Inkjet cartridges :confused:

So, returned them and today in the post, as replacement for that I received a "Little Miss Helpful Bruise Soother"!!! :hmmph: WTF!!! Not only that, but the Delivery Note inside has someone else's name and address on!

I wonder what I'm going to receive next time ... and who keeps getting my chargers!

Spooky
11-08-2009, 12:34
:laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

D4WNO
11-08-2009, 13:01
Lol!

I stopped using them as their delivery seems to take forever, it just annoys me

JRP
11-08-2009, 13:08
i orderd a jacket from them a green bench thing. they sent me instead of a xl one a small one.

I rang and had a proper winge and moan up (all swings and round abouts and your taking all my swings away kinda one)

They sent me the XL jacket, then for some reason refunded me.

I then promptly sold the S size jacket on ebay for 40 quid touchous mundos.

Love them now :)

Spooky
11-08-2009, 13:15
I use Amazon...one-click-buy is lethal :D

Gymnast
11-08-2009, 13:29
They sent me the XL jacket, then for some reason refunded me.

I then promptly sold the S size jacket on ebay for 40 quid touchous mundos.

Love them now :)

Lol, it's like my old bank ... had a fraud on my account a while back for about £320, called the bank, they refunded all but one of the amounts coming to £280. They also sent me a letter asking me to confirm all was ok, I said the total should have been £320. A few days later they credit me the £320 but forgot to take the £280 away :D :cool: NICE!

Spooky
11-08-2009, 13:33
My bank regularly gives me money :D

UNICRONICUS
11-08-2009, 16:52
My bank needs to give me money, some cheeky fecker has been making payments to T-Mobile and Virgin Mobile since the 4th August, had a call from my bank's fraud department to see if it was me and to check if anything else had been purchased with my card. Went online and noticed £256 had been taken from my account for something purchased from expansys, and other attempts for more amounts of money were made AFTER my card was disabled :scared: Just need to fill in a dispute form so hopefully I can get my money back, never happened to me before, well pi55ed off :mad:

BriC
11-08-2009, 17:10
I think that would be all the pidgeons in your bank account sir.

If you would give me your sort code and account number, I can go into the bank, remove the pidgeons, and decontaminate the account sir.

Gymnast
11-08-2009, 17:16
I think that would be all the pidgeons in your bank account sir.

If you would give me your sort code and account number, I can go into the bank, remove the pidgeons, and decontaminate the account sir.

All for the measly sum of 17,000 Ugandan dollars! :D

dangerous dave
11-08-2009, 19:19
never had any problems, ordered loads from them as has my brother.. it all turns up in good time:)

someones pulling your plonker

sphinX
11-08-2009, 19:29
All for the measly sum of 17,000 Ugandan dollars! :D

Classic!