PDA

View Full Version : advice needed

philr5t
10-08-2009, 22:12
hi guys would anyone know what is the latest time i can get in to nat day on the saturday evening and could i buy a ticket on the gate to camp there the night any ideas cheers lads :confused:

James5
10-08-2009, 22:18
hi guys would anyone know what is the latest time i can get in to nat day on the saturday evening and could i buy a ticket on the gate to camp there the night any ideas cheers lads :confused:

Phil **** it do a sicky and come up in convoy with us matey, have to say you are looking a little peaky

JRP
10-08-2009, 22:20
to go up for the sat night.... missing the actual day.... after working the whole day.... hahahahahahahaha mental

James5
10-08-2009, 22:24
to go up for the sat night.... missing the actual day.... after working the whole day.... hahahahahahahaha mental

May see you as we are going home down the M1 or the M25 the other way Phil:laugh:

Phil, I will take loads of pics and vids matey so you can see what you missed:cooter:

philr5t
10-08-2009, 22:32
i would have done a sicky mate but they will know now as i have already tried to get the day off anyone else work for a load of ****ers