PDA

View Full Version : Are there any local groups/meets of the RTOC?

TrickyDicky
06-08-2009, 15:47
As title really, just wondering if there are any local groups or meets of the RTOC like the RS owners club have regional clubs too.:)

Thanks
]
Tricky

D4WNO
06-08-2009, 16:00
Yeah, our members do quite often arrange meets, check out the Events section to see if there's one close to you :)

djinuk
06-08-2009, 16:29
hey man, your pretty local to us lot, i plan to arrange a midlands meet soon however if you drop me a pm with your num then next time a few of us decide to do somthing (when i say a few possible 3/4 of us) then your more than welcome to come for a brew and a chat :)

5alldaway
07-08-2009, 00:19
hey man, your pretty local to us lot, i plan to arrange a midlands meet soon however if you drop me a pm with your num then next time a few of us decide to do somthing (when i say a few possible 3/4 of us) then your more than welcome to come for a brew and a chat :)

maybe we should invite him to a similar pub meet like we had last sunday, good food and good company, it was all good! anyway deej my exhaust scraped coming up that hill out of the lower carpark lol!

TrickyDicky
07-08-2009, 08:21

will do m8 thanks:)