PDA

View Full Version : my next project...

markey b
06-08-2009, 00:31
all being well, cabriolet is off on sat, and being replaced with a raider!

dont wanna count my chickens yet, and the raider has no tax or test so wont be on the road until the end of the month, but i'll post up pics as soon as it arrives.

just gotta decide whether to put it back to std, or euro it like my bro's... either way its gonna be a runaround as i've still got the orange one for going fast

Os8472
06-08-2009, 07:33
Nice, would that be Ozzy's old raider? you know the one with bits hanging off the engine, pipes not connected or connected to the wrong bits but still runs and goes like a ****

markey b
06-08-2009, 14:37
:agree:

markey b
07-08-2009, 00:24
http://i11.photobucket.com/albums/a190/mark_wsmcuk/Raider.jpg

gets delivered sat... loads of things wrong, raider blue dash for a start, and i've told the lad he can keep the white wheels too, but it does come with raider speedlines and lots of spares, even a new dash to replace the blue one

thinkin i may need to get a badboy bonnet as i can't stand the look of the std lights/bonnet now :confused:

jesus in the seat of a 5
07-08-2009, 08:02
http://i11.photobucket.com/albums/a190/mark_wsmcuk/Raider.jpg

gets delivered sat... loads of things wrong, raider blue dash for a start, and i've told the lad he can keep the white wheels too, but it does come with raider speedlines and lots of spares, even a new dash to replace the blue one

thinkin i may need to get a badboy bonnet as i can't stand the look of the std lights/bonnet now :confused:

i have loads mark, as i love the standard look etc..gawd knows where they came from?...another item for ND...:laugh:

djinuk
07-08-2009, 08:06
looks a clean car man, best of luck with it

markey b
07-08-2009, 18:55
i have loads mark, as i love the standard look etc..gawd knows where they came from?...another item for ND...:laugh:

i'll get oli to bring a luton van... lol

dont have any std caliper carriers do ya? i'll sort ya out some gold, or holy water :cooter:

James5
07-08-2009, 18:57
i'll get oli to bring a luton van... lol

dont have any std caliper carriers do ya? i'll sort ya out some gold, or holy water :cooter:

Mark if you need some fron caliper carriers I have some spare matey :cooter:

markey b
07-08-2009, 19:27
how much how much?