PDA

View Full Version : automatic refresh???

jaffa
22-09-2008, 19:03
how do i set it so my pc does this automatically???? cause fed up in doin it manually ta;)

CJ GTT
23-09-2008, 11:21
New poster! (less than 10 posts)

Refresh The Refresh Button in Secure IE offers several options. You can:

Click on the Refresh button to refresh the contents of the current web page.
Click on the arrow next to the Refresh button and choose to Refresh all except this page, meaning you can simultaneously refresh all the websites in your workspace.
Or you can click on the arrow next to the Refresh button and choose to Refresh All

Here are some keyboard shortcuts using the Control and Shift keys to modify how Refresh works:

Shift+Mouse Click on the Refresh button to refresh all the browser windows in the workspace

CTRL+Shift+Mouse Click to refresh all browser windows from the Internet
Auto-Refresh The Auto-Refresh is a unique feature that refreshes the browser contents at specified intervals. To enable Auto-Refresh and set the refresh interval, click on the down arrow immediately to the right of the Refresh button and select Refresh Every... from the dropdown menu.

Picture of the window used to adjust Auto-Refresh settings:

http://www.winferno.com/help/secureie/images/BrowserRefreshEvery.gif

jaffa
24-09-2008, 21:07
cheers m8 but that dosent mean owt to me need it in simple terms my old pc used to refresh the page automatically ie on rtoc or ebay when i open a web page its usually the last one i looked at ie maybe days ago...but i wanna look at the current one..you know what i mean??? can u help:)

Scoff
24-09-2008, 21:44
jaffa, I think you mean this:

in your browser, goto:

tools,
internet options,
under "browsing history" click on settings
"check for newer versions of stored pages" should be set to "automatic" OR "every time I visit the webpage".

jaffa
29-09-2008, 06:09
thats the one cheers scoff ;)