PDA

View Full Version : feel like i cant say what i feel or get an answer

dave j gtt
22-09-2008, 19:02
:confused: whats going on :sad2:

Adey aka Ewok
22-09-2008, 19:10
with no reference to anything in ure post how will anyone have a clue wtf ure going on about, uve been told if uve got a problem contact a commitee member now do it

Tiny Tim
22-09-2008, 19:11
:confused: whats going on :sad2:

Oh give it a rest you f***ing p3nis. :jerkoff:

Trevhib
22-09-2008, 19:17
It isn't surprising you can't get an answer Dave. In your original thread, which still exists, you say 'to cut a long story short' and then bang on for ages while making it really difficult to understand by delivering it in year 7 standard English. Sorry kid, must try harder.

Penfold aka The Dealer
22-09-2008, 20:03
Dave,

Just give it time for people to reply to the orginal thread... if not joy you can always bump the thread up... or perhaps people dont know what advise to offer you, perhaps the lotus owner's club can (and no thats not a dig saying p*ss of anything)

I have moved the last thread to the committee area for them to discuss, if we feel anybody has been hard done by or breaking the rules we can and will act.

All i will say is Mart is a long serving member of the club, a Former Committee Member, and an existing moderator. He has explained why your post were deleted which to be fair were within the rules of the club.

Please do not think we dont value your membership, we do, we do offer advise where we can about other cars but perhaps not many people have had much experience with a lotus... or those whom have, havent been online yet...

Shoppers

dave j gtt
23-09-2008, 19:06
:)had sent pm's out and had no reply and wanted one, prob now fully resolved.

tiny tim for a reason p3nis

as for my english and stuff alike am crap at. left school in year 7 lol, so i dont do to bad, been really busy working and going fishing and wrote late at night after a long three day :)

shoppers - yep were members of the lotus esprit club :) second opinion with out the mothers husband reading and spouting crap lol i know i can do that as well.

plus theres tuners that just want your coin "monies " and dont have the cars best intrests at heart.

cheers for all inputs any how all taken and regarded as good advise

now off fishing again ha, had a good night last night 22lb carp for me and mate got two.

dave rtoc rocks:smokin:

Trevhib
23-09-2008, 19:25
On the English side, you'll find it's 'easier' to get on in life if you have a reasonable command of the English language. Maybe you should look into some study. Even if you begin by taking note of the spelling of others (maybe RTOC isn't the best place for that, ahahaha).

Hope you get the Lotus sorted.

dave j gtt
24-09-2008, 01:30
wooooo no :crap: I've said 2nd opinion rtoc , Thats crap . first rtoc then lotus , they dont all know what there spouting.
If they do spout they could be right, but its not in everybodys best interest to tell you everything... parts money ,car not working money, peoples wanting money = problem.

there is memebers on here as well as other sites who know there way round a car, this site seems honest to a high extent . and helps "how not to get ripped off"
which is by far different from some others.

this club has been part of "evolution" and is where it is today, thanks to the many honest members and hard work put in,people have had to learn by mistakes not likley to made again if you read and digest fully what people explain on here past and present.

also am sure i would be ok on many other sites, where as i ask the questions and understand or learn and understand. and then read into what i have been told .

caught no fish tonight but all baited for tomorrow mmmm:laugh:

Mart
24-09-2008, 07:47
people have had to learn by mistakes not likley to made again if you read and digest fully what people explain on here

What, like not starting duplicate threads when asked? ;)

THE MASTER
24-09-2008, 22:27
Dave it's all about wot bait your using . do you go for a pop up on a longer hair or keep it short and go for the Method style . Dont over do the bait keep it often and little . and one day you will suss out the catch

Shamano rules :cool:

dave j gtt
25-09-2008, 02:26
Dave it's all about wot bait your using . do you go for a pop up on a longer hair or keep it short and go for the Method style . Dont over do the bait keep it often and little . and one day you will suss out the catch

Shamano rules :cool:

cheers ha , yeah my mate just started takin me last year, hes pretty dam good at the old carp fishing and his boss at work gives him all the tips.

hows things any way mate ? , not seen you on here much :cry: saying that i havnt been to active myself post counts write down :laugh: think it has somthing to do with the renaults good and i have had somthing to do for a change.

the waters we fish are pressured , fish are hard to catch. we do pretty well mate ,

been feeding little and othen in certain areas to get good results when we go for long sessions.

critically balanced pop up the way we roll :laugh: on a bolt rig or some times a flowing trace. size 10 hook bout 6 inch hook lenth with little stocking and a stringger of boilies

been feeding red/yellow maze, hemp , chick pea . with boilies over the top. you can never know all the tricks but we got a good few , and we just getting to know new water. they are now confident feeder at the time of night and the places we want then. hoppfully we'll cream them when we go thursday for two days.

in one pond there only 8 fish its pretty big as well , mates had 32lb 29lb this year on the same day after a couple of weeks effort of going down and getting them on the bait confident. last year he had the biggest thats 35lb . the smallest is a common at 18lb the rest are all high 20lb.

just been starting on a new pond. there are some around 27lb and a lot of 18+lb ers.

take it you go carp fishing col ? any good fishing places down your way with big uns ? that you know how its done on. we could come down now there feeding hard before winter.

take care matey regards dave

dave j gtt
25-09-2008, 02:27
we have special boilies from a good source at very good price.