PDA

View Full Version : Tricky- membership?

T.K
03-08-2009, 16:23
Here's a question: Why is the one like Tricky aka Chico aka Richard Hope banned?

He's a cheeky little c*nt for sure, but he's also a top bomber and a good egg to have around. If it is down to forum banter then that is pretty sucky. Every single forum in the known universe has keyboard smashing bullsh1t, and it really has nothing whatsoever to do with how people are in real life. Ultimately the club's diverse and interesting members are what makes it.

Can we let him back in please? Let's all be friends! :agree:

Spooky
03-08-2009, 16:25
I asked about this a while back...nothing was done :eek:...

Gymnast
03-08-2009, 16:33
I agree ... anyone who can eat a pudding the size of his own head should be allowed back in :)

BriC
03-08-2009, 16:40
Yep! Only met him once, but he was a quality geeza :agree: Bit of a driving god too (see last years ND near miss)

T.K
03-08-2009, 16:47
Yep! Only met him once, but he was a quality geeza :agree: Bit of a driving god too (see last years ND near miss)

Ha! Pure ****ing jam. He can't even park or steer.

The new Bill J
03-08-2009, 16:53
Ha! Pure ****ing jam. He can't even park or steer.

You missed this one then?

http://www.rtoc.org/boards/showthread.php?t=1105

T.K
03-08-2009, 16:58
That was the jamminess I was referring to! Lucky ****..

Back to the topic in hand.

Adam L
03-08-2009, 17:04
He wasn't banned, he just can't use his old name because someone has already used it.

Andrew Cooke
03-08-2009, 17:06
He wasn't banned, he just can't use his old name because someone has already used it.

I'm sure I remember him discussing this with Scoff at the Pod day, I don't remember any talk of him being banned.

Gymnast
03-08-2009, 17:07
Tell him to use "didgeridoo" instead :smokin:

T.K
03-08-2009, 17:08
I think there might be a bit of a stealth effort to keep him off the boards though..

Can we have a definitive answer? If he pays some money can he join?

Adam L
03-08-2009, 17:12
When I spoke to Rich at Pod the only reason he hadn't joined back up was because he couldn't use his old name. There was no ''stealth'' tactic, he just needed to choose a different name.

Ricardo
03-08-2009, 17:35
Can he not change the way Tricky is, e.g T R I C K Y?

Nothing wrong with having a few savoury individuals in the club ;) Me and Tricky have had a few 'interesting' evenings and weekends out on the :beer:

I think our last 'memorable' RTOC evening was at Santa Pod last July :D

Bristol, World Series, the pub in Shuld are :agree: evenings that were :cool: what spring to mind

Gymnast
03-08-2009, 17:38
Can he not change the way Tricky is, e.g T R I C K Y?

Nothing wrong with having a few savoury individuals in the club ;) Me and Tricky have had a few 'interesting' evenings and weekends out on the :beer:

I think our last 'memorable' RTOC evening was at Santa Pod last July :D

Bristol, World Series, the pub in Shuld are :agree: evenings that were :cool: what spring to mind

I don't really remember much of Bristol :confused:

AlexS
04-08-2009, 15:34
I don't really remember much of Bristol :confused:

I'm not surprised. Ricky doesn't remember any of Bristol. :laugh::smokin: Legendary weekend. :beer::beer::beer::drunk::drunk::drunk:

Must arrange another one some day.;)

Tricky, I miss you as well. :cry:

Gymnast
04-08-2009, 15:42
I'm not surprised. Ricky doesn't remember any of Bristol. :laugh::smokin: Legendary weekend. :beer::beer::beer::drunk::drunk::drunk:

Lol ... famous lines:

"Hey guys, where are you?"
"Back at the hotel, where are you?"
"Urm ... I'll call you back ........... "

Big Steve - Raider
04-08-2009, 16:06
When I spoke to Rich at Pod the only reason he hadn't joined back up was because he couldn't use his old name. There was no ''stealth'' tactic, he just needed to choose a different name.

I don't see no Tricky on here (http://www.rtoc.org/boards/memberlist.php?&pp=30&order=asc&sort=username&ltr=T&page=2)?? :scratch:

I've also raised the question of him re-joining & that came to nothing?? Come on Mods lets open the pub door & let him back in our little gang! :laugh: :niceone:

D4WNO
04-08-2009, 16:09
Well there was before, Penfold and I had both looked.

There are no locks or bans on him, how can there be if he hasn't joined up? He just needs to register like normal :scratch:

Andrew Cooke
04-08-2009, 16:15
I'd put money on the person who registered as tricky, and stopped the real tricky from registering as himself, being the real tricky in a pissed up state. I think Scoff said he would delete the imposter/drunk tricky, looks like he did.

D4WNO
04-08-2009, 16:19
PMSL, well, that would make sense. He must have been drunk every time I spoke to him and told him that too, daft sod :laugh:

Ricardo
04-08-2009, 16:59

Crazy weekend, TK, rolling burnouts in the F150, Queensbury rules. Peeps need to get with the usual suspects to enjoy a quality night out :ashamed: :D:D

AlexS
04-08-2009, 17:03
Queensbury rules.

:laugh::laugh::laugh: Awesome, I'd forgotten that. That weekend was the lick.

Ricky, it's been too long bruv. You at ND I take it?

Ricardo
04-08-2009, 17:09
:laugh::laugh::laugh: Awesome, I'd forgotten that. That weekend was the lick.

Ricky, it's been too long bruv. You at ND I take it?

Alex :cool: long time no see, yeah i should be there for the day (track time) heading back after track time finishes

AlexS
04-08-2009, 17:12
Alex :cool: long time no see, yeah i should be there for the day (track time) heading back after track time finishes

Cool, looking forward to it mate. Not staying over? :(

Bigfoot
04-08-2009, 17:15

You coming up for the friday night or just staying the saturday?

D4WNO
04-08-2009, 17:21
Ricky isn't staying at all, he's coming up Saturday morning :)

Ricardo
04-08-2009, 17:36
Ricky isn't staying at all, he's coming up Saturday morning :)

:agree: :)

Gymnast
04-08-2009, 17:39
:agree: :)

Can I hear the cracking of a whip? :p

T.K
04-08-2009, 17:50
Haha! Queensbury!! God I had the ****ing **** kicked out of me. :laugh:

Ricardo
04-08-2009, 17:59
Haha! Queensbury!! God I had the ****ing **** kicked out of me. :laugh:

Man you were proper roughed up, black eye, the works :pimp:

Gymnast
04-08-2009, 18:01
Man you were proper roughed up, black eye, the works :pimp:

It's true ... those two 11 year old girls must have been pretty tough ;) :p

Ricardo
05-08-2009, 16:07
It's true ... those two 11 year old girls must have been pretty tough ;) :p

It was the 10 rugby playin fellas all out for a drink ;)

The funniest part was if ever a time a Renault to let you down, it's when there's 10 blokes about to beat you, you jump in your uber quick 5 to make a quick getaway............ and the 5 starter motor packs up :ashamed: :D

T.K
05-08-2009, 16:27
The funniest part was if ever a time a Renault to let you down, it's when there's 10 blokes about to beat you, you jump in your uber quick 5 to make a quick getaway............ and the 5 starter motor packs up :ashamed: :D

Quoted for the truth!

Come on.... Come on.... Don't do this now....!!

I could have avoided the beating if I'd scarpered and left the car but I couldn't leave a man behind. Wish the 5 had the same sense of honour! :laugh:

Decided to punish it by painting it BT van grey then leaving it in the garage forever. Now we're even.

Ricardo
05-08-2009, 16:32
Quoted for the truth!

Come on.... Come on.... Don't do this now....!!

I could have avoided the beating if I'd scarpered and left the car but I couldn't leave a man behind. Wish the 5 had the same sense of honour! :laugh:

Decided to punish it by painting it BT van grey then leaving it in the garage forever. Now we're even.

Aaah man!!! Cracks me up thinking about the times we've been away on the RTOC weekend jollies!! :D :beer::drunk:

AlexS
05-08-2009, 18:32
Aaah man!!! Cracks me up thinking about the times we've been away on the RTOC weekend jollies!! :D :beer::drunk:

Indeed. Few and far between now mate. :(

Scoff
05-08-2009, 20:10
TK, where did banned come from ?

Tricky spoke to me at the Santa Pod day. He explained the problem to me and I told him I would fix it. I duly did and emailed him with his new login details. I got no responce and he hasn't re-newed since.

Big Steve - Raider
05-08-2009, 20:14
Tricky spoke to me at the Santa Pod day. He explained the problem to me and I told him I would fix it. I duly did and emailed him with his new login details. I got no responce and he hasn't re-newed since.

That'll be Tricky! :laugh:

Mart
05-08-2009, 23:16
Indeed. Few and far between now mate. :(

:agree: :(

stuTHC
06-08-2009, 08:09

Sounds about right, when i spoke to him at the pod day, and offered to sort it out, his reply was 'i not bothered to be honest mate'

T.K
06-08-2009, 11:40
TK, where did banned come from ?

Umm, him! Haha. He's such a little sh1t stain. Thanks for your efforts in trying to sort it Scoff. I'll have a word. :agree:

AlexS
06-08-2009, 11:58
Tom, make sure he makes ND. We need lots of :cooter: and :beer:and :eek: and :laugh:

Won't be the same without him.

T.K
06-08-2009, 12:10
He is coming mate. :agree:

AlexS
06-08-2009, 14:22
:cool:

James_Surridge G1 5 GTT
12-08-2009, 13:12
He is coming mate. :agree:

So does that mean he gets away with paying membership??

D4WNO
12-08-2009, 13:17
Nah, he is going to pay his renewel fee to someone on the Saturday, and will be a member again :)

James_Surridge G1 5 GTT
12-08-2009, 13:28
Nah, he is going to pay his renewel fee to someone on the Saturday, and will be a member again :)

:agree:

Duncan Grier
13-08-2009, 13:26
The origianl European tour / track / bad arse members are almost back together :cool:

Look the fook out :D

Tricky is a legend :D just not sure why lol, oh and sorry about the cut on you foot in France - must throw better next time :D

DG

Os8472
13-08-2009, 14:09
Can't have a national day without Tricky:beer:

although I could do with not seeing the mangina again:eek: