PDA

View Full Version : I keep having orange and black thoughts!

djinuk
02-08-2009, 11:51
I keep having the urge to spend some time on the current tungy F reg r5 im driving. I may have a blast around the bits of bodywork that need doing and paint the thing matt black , with orange additions. I dont know why but the urge is there :cylon:. The current paint on it is in very bad condition so theres not much to loose.

stuTHC
03-08-2009, 08:22
robbo and me keep thinking about matt black for the track5lag. If it behaves itself at ND and doesn't go pop we might treat it to a facelift over the winter.
I think a 5 would look 'ard in matt black :satan:

TrixNFlix
03-08-2009, 08:45
Matt black is definatley my favourite colour at the moment. it would go well I reckon with little bits of purple.Would be nice to see as I havn't seen a five with bits of purple. Go on damian. :cool:

stuTHC
08-08-2009, 10:31
Ive just been to see a mate of mine this morning, stood outside his house chatting and one of his mates pulls up in a matt black Bentley Continental GT. It looked fecking awesome :cool: I mean really good, hard as nails but sexy, Zena warrior princess in car form if you will :laugh:
It turns out it was Marcus Bents car, it used to be/is still silver. It has had a film of matt black plastic kinda shrunk wrapped over the whole car and it looks immaculate.
The guy driving it owns the place that coated it. I asked how much it'd be to do a Renault 5 and he just laughed! (cnut!)

dave r5
08-08-2009, 11:48
a fella on the other r5 forum has just matt blacked hi 5 an it looks sweet as.

tiff_lee
08-08-2009, 13:29
matt black and orange is what I plan on doing to :agree:

tobester
08-08-2009, 13:45
robbo and me keep thinking about matt black for the track5lag. If it behaves itself at ND and doesn't go pop we might treat it to a facelift over the winter.
I think a 5 would look 'ard in matt black :satan:

http://www.rtoc.org/boards/picture.php?albumid=43&pictureid=7058

i agree ;)

Mudslinger
08-08-2009, 17:49
always liked the look of this but without the white stripe :cool:

Ashy
08-08-2009, 22:28
sorry but i think it looks shat. Just my opinion tho :)