PDA

View Full Version : oil pressure gauge

bye_all_c_ya
31-07-2009, 20:18
been trying to get mine working ive tested the clocks and they work , tested the sender and it works but not on my car so it must be wiring
q. does the 2 wires from the sender go direct to the dash clocks ?

as ive rewired direct to the clocks but still not working so im wondering if its goes into somethink else before the clock

gtmatt
31-07-2009, 23:12
been trying to get mine working ive tested the clocks and they work , tested the sender and it works but not on my car so it must be wiring
q. does the 2 wires from the sender go direct to the dash clocks ?

as ive rewired direct to the clocks but still not working so im wondering if its goes into somethink else before the clock

to be honest mate get an aftermarket one , they aint the best gauge to be working from:)

IANMM
01-08-2009, 10:11
it goes from sender to junction block 80 Front engine harness terminal b3 then it goes to 433 junction LH Front and dashboard harness terminal b7

the wiring diagram is in the haynes manual wiring diagram number 4

bye_all_c_ya
01-08-2009, 13:55
it goes from sender to junction block 80 Front engine harness terminal b3 then it goes to 433 junction LH Front and dashboard harness terminal b7

the wiring diagram is in the haynes manual wiring diagram number 4

well i followed that my self but still does not work but everythink else works on the other car

IANMM
01-08-2009, 14:16
do a continuity test between each connection one of the cables could be broke in the insulation

bye_all_c_ya
01-08-2009, 15:58
they are fine as ive wired them straight into the clocks ie not using the connector blocks.

as im using the campus loom behind the dash so the cables was not there thats why i wondered if they connect to somethink behind the dash maybe